(Can you tell That I'm Excited?)
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Yea I had seen those figures. You did catch a glimpse one a frost giant in the trailer they showed at ComicCon, but was fleeting.

And Fatbot, is that an official picture for Avengers? because if it is, that looks effin awesome. I can't wait for it to come out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

And Fatbot, is that an official picture for Avengers? because if it is, that looks effin awesome. I can't wait for it to come out as well.
    As far as I'm aware, It's official.

There are two (2) things wrong with the picture though, can anyone spot them?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:

Not official guys!!

There is the fact that eva longoria is confirmed not be involved with the film.

Ant-man is yet to be a confirmed character, so having an actors name associated is silly.

The Hulk pictured is from The Incredible Hulk, Marvel have confirmed that hulk that will appear in avengers will look different, thye're using some new kind of technique.

Disney are now releasing the film under their banner, after cutting a deal with Paramount.

Cap and Thor pictured are original renderings of the characters the studio created to get the look right.

And finally, guys, how could you possibly think that fan made image could be official?!

Obvious 'shop is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Not official guys!!

There is the fact that eva longoria is confirmed not be involved with the film.

Ant-man is yet to be a confirmed character, so having an actors name associated is silly.

The Hulk pictured is from The Incredible Hulk, Marvel have confirmed that hulk that will appear in avengers will look different, thye're using some new kind of technique.

Disney are now releasing the film under their banner, after cutting a deal with Paramount.

Cap and Thor pictured are original renderings of the characters the studio created to get the look right.

And finally, guys, how could you possibly think that fan made image could be official?!
    The website I saw the image said it was official, I took the them at their word, sue me, I trust people every now and then. Besides that, read the following quote from my post:

Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    As far as I'm aware, It's official.
    Did you read it the above quote? Did you catch the "As far as I'm Aware" Part? Obviously (due to having a life and not acting like a whiny bitch on the interweb all day) I didn't spend all day researching a poster found on a fairly ( As far as I know) reputable website.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    The website I saw the image said it was official, I took the them at their word, sue me, I trust people every now and then. Besides that, read the following quote from my post:

Did you read it the above quote? Did you catch the "As far as I'm Aware" Part? Obviously (due to having a life and not acting like a whiny bitch on the interweb all day) I didn't spend all day researching a poster found on a fairly ( As far as I know) reputable website.
    Hahaha. Not your fault man, poster almost had me fooled there too. The real people that deserve an angry pointing to are those people that make fake posters and claim it's 'official' so that they can get people's attention but in the end piss off almost everyone and taint their expectations of the real thing when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Wow, mate chill out, the way you reacted to that would have any one believe it was you who created the poster lol.

You asked us to identify 2 things wrong with the poster, sorry I went over your limit.

It wasn't meant to read offensively (apologies if it had), I have been reading The Avengers for 18 years, I am totally excited for this movie and am up to date with the info regarding it, sorry if I got a little excited with that post.

I saw Skyline today, but I'm more looking forward to Battle: Los Angeles next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I saw Skyline today, but I'm more looking forward to Battle: Los Angeles next year.
    What did you think of Skyline?

I've only read one response from a sci-fi fan who ranked it as the worst sci-fi film he's ever seen.
    Which brings us to where we are today...