Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

A little to the left... a little bit more...

A short clip of Bill Murray discussing Ghostbusters 3 last night! Apparently, it's his "nightmare" ... they're trying to make his offhanded joke a reality!

I'm hanging out for The Hurt Locker I haven't heard a bad thing about it yet.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I'm hanging out for The Hurt Locker I haven't heard a bad thing about it yet.
    +1

Alice in Wonderland was rather disappointing, Burton was really on auto-pilot for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Alice in Wonderland was rather disappointing, Burton was really on auto-pilot for this one.
    Yeah, I saw it in 3D the other day. It was rather unexciting!

I don't usually feel this way, but I thought Johnny Depp was grossy mis-cast! He just didn't suit the role at all (I normally enjoy his performances)... he just wasn't, well, "Mad" enough to be the Mad Hatter. Someone like Jim Carrey would have been 1000 times better IMO.

Just came back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon. I knew it would be cool but it blew my expectations outta the water, it's a must see!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Just came back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon. I knew it would be cool but it blew my expectations outta the water, it's a must see!
    Glad to hear it, I've been trying to talk my missus into going and seeing it, havent been to the moovies in ages!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm hanging to see Clash of the Titans. Big fan of the original so I look forward to seeing what they have done with this.

Also, Sam Worthington is the only Aussie actor aside from Hugh Jackman that I can actually watch on screen.

Release the Kracken!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'm hanging to see Clash of the Titans. Big fan of the original so I look forward to seeing what they have done with this.

Also, Sam Worthington is the only Aussie actor aside from Hugh Jackman that I can actually watch on screen.

Release the Kracken!
    My dad's going to see it this weekend. Bastard lol. It's either I pay for a concert coming up or that. Seeing as how this will be out for a while, the choice was pretty easy.

I want to see Clash Of the Titans too, though I fear that they may try to make it into your bog standard good vs evil story. With Hades as your straight bad guy, and Zeus as somewhat benevolant rather than the shades of grey they should be.

I hope one of the TV networks replay the old film, I haven't seen it in ages but there's something rather retro cool about Ray Harryhausen stop motion effects.