Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just came back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon. I knew it would be cool but it blew my expectations outta the water, it's a must see!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Just came back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon. I knew it would be cool but it blew my expectations outta the water, it's a must see!
    Glad to hear it, I've been trying to talk my missus into going and seeing it, havent been to the moovies in ages!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'm hanging to see Clash of the Titans. Big fan of the original so I look forward to seeing what they have done with this.

Also, Sam Worthington is the only Aussie actor aside from Hugh Jackman that I can actually watch on screen.

Release the Kracken!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'm hanging to see Clash of the Titans. Big fan of the original so I look forward to seeing what they have done with this.

Also, Sam Worthington is the only Aussie actor aside from Hugh Jackman that I can actually watch on screen.

Release the Kracken!
    My dad's going to see it this weekend. Bastard lol. It's either I pay for a concert coming up or that. Seeing as how this will be out for a while, the choice was pretty easy.

I want to see Clash Of the Titans too, though I fear that they may try to make it into your bog standard good vs evil story. With Hades as your straight bad guy, and Zeus as somewhat benevolant rather than the shades of grey they should be.

I hope one of the TV networks replay the old film, I haven't seen it in ages but there's something rather retro cool about Ray Harryhausen stop motion effects.

Seems Clash of the Titans receives very negative reviews... I was looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Seems Clash of the Titans receives very negative reviews... I was looking forward to it.
    I'm staying away from all reviews until after I see the movie. Going on Monday at my local... in 3D of course.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

First Picture of Chris Hemsworth as THOR

Only the first picture, and I am looking forward to the May 6th 2011 release.

Hugo Weaving is Red Skull in Capatain America

Power of the Dark Crystal, sequel (obviously) But I can't see how they can do another, so long after the first. If they don't do it with puppets like the first one, it won't work. Being Jim Henson Productions, most likely they will, but I hope there won't be too much CG to ruin it.

Prince Of Persia, anyone really keen to see it? Looks really good so far from what I have seen.

Now as a few of you may know, I get free movie tickets for movies before they get released (Kick-Ass, Dark Knight, Watchmen, etc) and now it seems I will be getting tickets to see Prince Of Persia on 23rd May as well.

If anyone is wanting to know how to get free tickets to movies like I do, just message me for details and I can help.