Thread: Lugnut is back!

Default Lugnut is back!

sup guise was wonderin if anyone has seen animated shockwave around in queensland, i havent been able to find him around here... few more things, wats the release date for tf rotf toys and i got animated blurr he is very cool. also if u havent seen it watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfTo8...eature=related.
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Oh my, just when I least expected it.

Welcome back!

yes i realised i havent been here for a while so i decided to ask a few questions and was wonderin how the hell to find any of my threads, ive only found one im not so sure where the other is...
    aswell as this i have been watchin season 3 of tf animated, and when animated blackout comes out ill hit u guys up for when and where i can find him. if anyone plays left 4 dead/ etc here this is my gamertag glitch1702 tellin u coz im bored. not to go off topic tho, i do wanna no where those tf's can be found so TELL MEEEEEE!!!
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Welcome back Lugnut!!

Hey Lugnut, it seems that the later Animated Voyagers aren't coming to Australia (there is a small possibility that they will but it seems unlikely).

So that is why there has been no Wreck-gar, Shockwave, Skywarp or Sunstorm here, even though some of them were out about 6 months ago now in the US. Deluxes seem to be coming out though.

So you may have to hunt around online stores (mostly sold out) and ebay.

Shockwave, in my opinion, is a must buy from the animated line, so good luck!

Oilspill is right. Your best bet is to order from overseas. There are some Singaporean sellers on eBay offloading Shockwave for just AU$39.99.

Default BAM LUGNUTZ

well thanks for that info, i mean you'd think they would sell them here now, the next season is out and so are the transformers for it ie. jetfire and jetstorm, ill have a look on ebay, but would anyone recommend getting the movie preview toys because i like the look of soundwave and oh my freakin god i want to see that movie, i saw it on the big screen before star trek and it looks soooo amazing i couldnt describe it in appropriate terms here at all.
    Transform and Rise Up!

oh snap i just remembered that my dad goes to Singapore occasionally i might be able to get it that way.
    Transform and Rise Up!