Hello all

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I purchased MP-05 Masterpiece Megatron from E-bay on 08APR09 and am still yet to see him.

I later was reading some random information and stumbled upon some countries not allowing this "toy" in the country unless the barrel had some orange painted on it. I checked with the seller who informed me there was nil orange painted on this particular models barrel.

Now im wondering if our glorious country is one who dosen't accecpt these partcicular toys. When i view the Hong Kong mail system and enter my tracking ID all it says is "destination Australia" nothing about wether it has made it or not. Australian Post dosent even detect it.

I did go onto the Australian Customs site and dl'd there booklet on what they allowed and read nothing about toy firearms. Plus when the seller posted the item, Megatron was in robot mode.

I wonder if anyone has any experience in these dealings and who i can call to find out were this figure is.

I apologise if this topic has already been covered but after a quick scan i didn't see this issue raised.