View Poll Results: How excited are you by the new ROTF toys?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super excited – I will buy anything that has ROTF slapped on it. ANYTHING!

0 0%
  • Very excited – I’ll buy all the toys

5 8.47%
  • Mildly excited – I’ll only buy the figures I like

33 55.93%
  • Meh – I’m really NOT digging what I’ve seen so far

17 28.81%
  • Huh? What is this ROTF you speak of?

4 6.78%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How excited are you by the new movie toys?

Mildly excited......
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Meh for me. That said, I KNOW I'll buy most of it just b/c there isn't much else on the shelves and my itch constantly burns!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Mildly here.
    I will defenetly pick up most of the scout class, the Constructicons/Devastator, the twins (both icecream truck and Chevrolet versions), Soundwave and Ravage.
    However I'm not liking the look of the bikes or the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    With ROTF coming out very soon (yes, I'm excited) I noticed that some people on this (and other) forums are a little less enthusiastic about the ROTF toys we've seen so far.

So, forgetting the actual movie itself, how excited by the new ROTF toys/merchandise are you?

Please comment...
    Im 'mildly excited' only because a) Do not have the space to put everything I would like to get. b) Do not have the money for it.

I liked the whole new design of transformers initiated by the Transformers (2007) movie. ROTF is a continuation of this design. It took a movie with real people and real vehicles to get toys that moved away from cartoon styled toys. For me, this was amazing. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into opening packaging and transforming some new molds!

Ones I'm looking forward to:
    Voyager class toys..esp. Starscream (Nice largER size than the deluxes)
    Deluxe class toys (ideal size and good price point)

and...... wait for it..

LEADER CLASS STARSCREAM!!

I haven't seen any pics, but PLEASE dearest folks at Hasbro, let this figure be UN-kibbletastic. I really don't wanna big ass F-22 Raptor with a heap of *blurrrrrghhh* jammed up underneath him looking as though he had a huge meal and is sitting on the couch with his pants button and half the zip undone.

Who is with me here..?

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailBlackout View Post
    Im 'mildly excited' only because a) Do not have the space to put everything I would like to get. b) Do not have the money for it.

I liked the whole new design of transformers initiated by the Transformers (2007) movie. ROTF is a continuation of this design. It took a movie with real people and real vehicles to get toys that moved away from cartoon styled toys. For me, this was amazing. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into opening packaging and transforming some new molds!

Ones I'm looking forward to:
    Voyager class toys..esp. Starscream (Nice largER size than the deluxes)
    Deluxe class toys (ideal size and good price point)

and...... wait for it..

LEADER CLASS STARSCREAM!!

I haven't seen any pics, but PLEASE dearest folks at Hasbro, let this figure be UN-kibbletastic. I really don't wanna big ass F-22 Raptor with a heap of *blurrrrrghhh* jammed up underneath him looking as though he had a huge meal and is sitting on the couch with his pants button and half the zip undone.

Who is with me here..?
    definitely, altho I probably wouldnt buy it, gotta get leaders prime, jetfire and megatron first...voyager scream is...not high priority...but a probable must have.

Mild.

It's mainly the Scouts, Ravage, Scorponok, and Tinystator that I'm interested in. I may get Sideswipe, and very very maybe may get Leader Jetfire if he goes on clearence like the Animated Leaders did.

I'll have mine mild like everyone else. I don't want to get too attached to this line as I won't have the cash (only 30 more years of mortgage) but I do like the moulds for trying kitbashes that would have been impossible before like that Voyger Megatron/Hordac. I want a go at that. Or a ROTF Voyger Megatron/Clawful.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailBlackout View Post
    I really don't wanna big ass F-22 Raptor with a heap of *blurrrrrghhh* jammed up underneath him looking as though he had a huge meal and is sitting on the couch with his pants button and half the zip undone.
    Not keen on leaderclass Jetfire I assume? haha

Not excited at all! Saw the trailer the other day at the start of Wolverine... was more of the same. Have seen a few reviews and a few pics here and there... most seem pretty craptastic.
    I'll go and see the movie and see what grows on me.

I voted mildly excited as it is in the middle because some figures look really cool (The Ice cream truck) and some look pretty pathetic.

Oh and I flat out refuse to buy Soundwave because standing his alt mode up on its end does not make it a triple changer
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503