Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Photo Hosting site? - FREE please

Default Any Photo Hosting site? - FREE please

Hi guys, would you know of any photo hosting site? Im currently with Photobucket, BUT it seems to be forcing its current member to PAY. How did I come up with this suspicion, well, I tried to log in and it did allow me. BUT it wont allow me access to any of my Photoalbums. It keeps bringing me to a link saying your not allowed to access on this browser.... it NEVER was before , I restarted my whole system and still the same thing... So brings me to here and would like to find a similar type of hosting site for pictures.

Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sigh Im just sad all my pics are now inaccessible and gone.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

eh what
    i used photbucket last night and it worked fine
    then again, i never log out :P
    ill go have a looksie now

www.imageshack.us - good free site I use.

thanks OmegaS!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It keeps bringing me to a link saying your not allowed to access on this browser
    It's possible they retired support for an old browser. What browser and version are you using? Can you test with a different browser?

And if you are looking for another host, try www.flickr.com too

Erm Im using Mozilla Firefox. I havent tried internet explorer in my PC since day 2 ( I used it to download Firefox ). might give it a try but thanks guys for all the hosting sites. Im still going to set up a new one coz now Ive learned a lesson of not keeping all my eggs in one basket - pics wise. Even my sig has dissapeared. sigh

Odd... my images are on photobucket and seem to be working fine. <touch.wood> But like blackie, I'm also permanently logged in.

Photobucket for me. I just logged in and out with no problem. Try to give tech support an email. Hopefully it's just maintenance and your account is ok.

http://picasa.google.com/ might be worth exploring - unless you're on a Mac

I personally don't like Imageshack but flickr is good too.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Well, if you read your image thats not showing they do say they are doing some work. I guess it only affect some accounts.

Well hopefully it is just some maintenance work but as others do have their, I dont see how it affects only my account atm. It allows me to log in but clicking on any links associated to view my account, albums etc, only gets me to a page where it says forbidden to view, even in IE browser.

Which also means all my posted collection pics here and on another forum are effectively nulled out.