Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam in all guises

Nice gundam pics. I might have to break my one and only gundam out of the stash.

Oh I know what you mean about going nuts and buying more than you can build. I'd say this is about half of my stash

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    I don't know how I'm going to find the time to build them all (since I've been neglecting other things in my life over the past week - including the gf) but I'm addicted to the 'build' - this new plastic crack addiction has turned me into a gunpla junkie.
    It's simple, just keep neglecting the gf and eventually she wont want you around!

Vector Prime: Awesome pics of The Red Comet. Although it doesn't show just how clever the engineering is in pictures alone. The internal skeleton, mechanisms and gimmicks is strictly for the pleasure of the builder. Also, nice list there. I'd suggest 1/100 Avalanche Exia.

Vector Prime & Gamblor: Also, totally understand the addictive nature of these things. You should see my unbuilt pile:
    - NG: 1
    - HG: 28
    - RG: 3
    - MG: 12
    - PG: 2
    - SD: 16
    - Other: 7 (Danball Senki / LBX & Pokepla)

kurdt: Hilarious! But you can balance the time eventually. You also get gunpla'd out every now and then.

Gamblor: Wow, that's a lot of unbuilt kits! Build the ARTA NSX next.

Kurdt: Lol... she's been very patient and has happily sat around giving me a hand trimming the parts off the runners (but we'll see how long that lasts)

Stompy: That's enough Gundam to last a lifetime there mate - send a couple up to Sydney and I'll happily give you a hand building them (especially the PGs)

Hehe VP. What's your address?

Me and a few mates sometimes have group builds. It's good fun. Just chatting away with some music in the background and the occasional "wow they did this really well" surprised quotes.

Anyhoo, something I've been waiting for was in my hands today...

MG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G version. Because sometimes a big sword is not GIANT enough.

Also picked up the SD version and a 2nd HG of it. Me happy!

Wow, that's a lot of swords there Stompy!

Well I've been trying to work my way through some kits (albeit slowly, time permitting) and have only managed to complete the following lately:

1/100 HG Deathscythe Hell

1/100 HG Blitz

1/100 HG Sword Impulse

I've just started assembling HG Blue Frame Astray - here's a pic of my working area (all those sitting in the background are still awaiting their turn at being assembled )

I've also got a couple of other MGs in transit - dunno when I'm going to find the time to build them all, but boy, has it been fun so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of swords there Stompy!

Well I've been trying to work my way through some kits (albeit slowly, time permitting) and have only managed to complete the following lately:

I've just started assembling HG Blue Frame Astray - here's a pic of my working area (all those sitting in the background are still awaiting their turn at being assembled )

Oo I have that from ages ago (when I had a year of obsession with model kits)- I think a backpack piece on mine broke off..

Man all these pics of kits are tempting me...

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Oo I have that from ages ago (when I had a year of obsession with model kits)- I think a backpack piece on mine broke off..

Man all these pics of kits are tempting me...
    Which one? Astray Blue Frame?

I intend (somewhere down the line) to build the MG version of him too (to go along with my MG Astray Red Frame, when I eventually get around to building him too )

C'mon, you know you want to join the OTCA Gunpla Club - especially right now during the dry spell in TF stuff, it certainly helps pass the time so you don't die of boredom!

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Nice gundam pics. I might have to break my one and only gundam out of the stash.

Oh I know what you mean about going nuts and buying more than you can build. I'd say this is about half of my stash

Nice love the old Marlboro McLaren (isn't the tamiya kit pritty hard to find now days?) And where did you find the countach models the one in the first row 5 boxes down? built one years ago and loved it but broke it later

Wow VP you've been busy!

Rampagesss - Tamiya re-release stuff all the time, I'm sure that Mclaren kit is around. The countach is the Fujimi 5000S but the Aoshima ones are nicer. Most from HLJ.