Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829

Thread: Gundam in all guises

The one I have pictured above have very little stickers. I was referring to the Beginning D & J from my previous post which have lots of stickers. The G30th are all cast parts, bar 2 points I think.

Master Grade BANSHEE completed!

Straight out of the box build with just some shiny gold touch ups for the horn/vfin, neck crest and leg details.

Having previously built the original Ka version (the OVA and Full Armor version still pending build), there are some improvements with the mold. The knee can now bend beyond a 45 degree angle to an almost 90 degree. The knee now works better in destroy mode. Although the weapons may be a little heavy for the shoulder joints.

Onto the pictorials:

Banshee [Unicorn Mode]

My favorite mode from the original and even better with the darker (Titans like) colour scheme. The gold highlights are genius.

Banshee [DESTROY Mode]

Nice all around combination of colours although the clear gold frame tends to get lost sometimes, although they have been treated to glow under black light. Again, looks wicked in this colour scheme.

The build wasn't as long or complex as I remembered from the original Ka version. So, will most likely build the OVA version next with the Hangar base then the monster Full Armor mode with it's ridiculous amount of weapons and misc kibble.

Which brings us to where we are today...

I recently got back into watching anime and after looking for some new titles to watch I remembered I had been given a Gundam around 3 years ago as a present. I dug through my model stash and found it. The writing on the box says it is a HG Wing Endless Waltz O.V.A. 1/100 EW-2 Zero Custom. I have noticed that there are quite a few different sorts of types of kits, is this one any good? I am looking forward to building it as it will be a nice change from WW2 planes (what I usually build) and even though I have not seen any Gundam as yet (wanting to see Gundam Seed) it looks like a really cool mecha. I think I will have a crack at doing the panel lines too if I can find a place that sells the Gundam markers, anyone else use this technique?

The old liner markers they had were terrible. The newer "real touch" versions has converted me into panel lining because it's so easy now!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Which area of Bris, Hot Rodimus?

There's Zombster at Toowong, one place in Carina, a few scattered around north and south side.

I really hope we kits for Pacific Rim.