Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kmart ROTF Sale Thursday!

Default Kmart ROTF Sale Thursday!

Got word from a friend who saw the flyer. Haven't verified myself.

$20 off ROTF Leaders. Unsure of original price. If still $89, that means $69! Woot!

Really... feel like... skipping all my Lecturing on Thursday. It'll be fun having 60+ angry engineering students coming after me...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cool... thanks for the heads up Jay

where are leaders in perth??!???!???!??!?!?

According to a NSW based member of Seibertron, the sale might be restricted to a handful of stores, and the sale price is $79, which makes the normal price $99, so Kmart have bumped up prices for the movie.

The NSW stores he listed included Sylvania, Waratah,Nowra and Penrith, Penrith is one of the new 24/7 stores, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sylvania is the other 24 hour K-Mart in Sydney, while Nowra is street-accessible. Midnight sale, anyway?

Not sure about Waratah - I've never seen that store (don't head to Newcastle much, the Knights aren't worth watching )

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Sylvania is the other 24 hour K-Mart in Sydney, while Nowra is street-accessible. Midnight sale, anyway?
    Blacktown, Mt Druitt and a handful of other stores are also street accessible (Nowra is in a small shopping centre), so if it is a midnight sale, why exclude those stores (unless they are aiming to only do regional-ish type sales?)

Guess we can find out when they start appearing in letterboxes, the brochures normally arrive on Wednesday at my place.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Nowra is 24hr now... Don't know why. Guess you gotta give the locals some place to hang out when they can't sleep or are cold
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    According to a NSW based member of Seibertron, the sale might be restricted to a handful of stores, and the sale price is $79, which makes the normal price $99, so Kmart have bumped up prices for the movie.

The NSW stores he listed included Sylvania, Waratah,Nowra and Penrith, Penrith is one of the new 24/7 stores, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I think I have to spend some of my hard earned money on Thursday night when I get paid.

So are we talking about THIS Thursday, if so w00t!
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap