Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Kmart ROTF Guide (and pricing) Book

I don't like how FABs are the same price as Deluxes, but as others have said, they were the same price with the first movie toys anyway - so it really comes as no surprise that they're both at the same price point. Most of these prices look the same as the 1st movie toys when they came out... which were dear. (especially Voyagers and Leaders) :/

Ahh just saw this, nice guide! Me wantee a hard copy too, hmmm otherwise the office printer might have to do just fine...

Gosh yeah the prices are horrible, I might just see if they go on further discount after the movie is out like they did for the 07 movie..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

After looking at that, it looks like i'll only be getting scouts and legends. The rest are fugly beyond belief
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

good link Jay!

not the best of prices, but at least it's a guide

saw a heap of out on display in batemans bay bought myself a dead end scout... optimus and megs look awesome

them prices...lil' steep. I have to get leadr Prime and jetfire...but megs...voyager.

I went to Kmart knox, all of the rotf stuff, BUT NO DELUXES
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Couldn't get anything from the New Zealand side of things to find anything similar, though leaders are advertised @ $99, regular $119. Guess thats better than Animated Leaders but considering Warehouse and Farmers offer them at $99 regular price ...

Nice find jay. Some good looks at Wave 2 characters, though its a long wait for wave 3 voyagers..

This Guide is now publicly visible to all at http://www.kmart.com.au/Catalogue/ . I went to a Kmart today showing them that web page on my iPhone and asking for it, and of course, no one knew what I was talking about. My buddy, the Toy Lady, said she'd put some aside for me if they turned up.

I then called Kmart Customer Service, and the girl put me on hold to find out and came back and said it's only an online thing. I asked if she was sure, she said yes.

So, while I don't trust the knowledge of most customer service representative, the current official word is online only.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    the current official word is online only.
    Gosh darn it!

Oh well, maybe I can just print it on nice glossy paper!