Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movie toy E*****r

That's so bizzare I like it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Not me. I always liked Rock Lords.
    I thought I was the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    What's wrong with more "object formers"? They had a few in G1, and now all of a sudden it's no longer acceptable?
    Um... well, not with me...

Firstly, I never said I didn't like it... if you read my post again you'll see that. I was just making a point about how fickle some US TF fans are (in relation to Rocklords/GoBots).

Secondly, I've stated on this forum several times over the years that I LOVE OBJECTFORMERS!!!!! And as a matter of fact, I've been "crucified" many times because I strongly endorse Megatron as a gun! Now people are saying (as I have been for years) how good objectformers are. I was making a comparison with GoBots... not Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    THIS IS THE BEST TOY EVER MADE.
    Really... EVER???

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    Is it so much more fun to play with a tape deck?
    Well, to be honest... YES! I don't know, maybe I'm just in to CD/DVD players and Ipods... but I don't really find toasters "fun". That's just me though. Plus, Soundwave had minions (cassettes), so unless we see some little bots that turn into toasted bread, he's not in the same league

Seriously, I'd like to know how many people play with toasters compared to music players...

I think I'm in love.

Pure undiluted epic f**king win!

yes looking through my ROTF movie adaptation comic i can see a picture of him

hope the microwave and blender get a gong, microwave head looks like evil wheelie head

This is just fantastic. Oddly enough I was thinking how great it would be to have a TF with an alt mode of a toaster just the other day and then here it is. Complete with a bot high in personality with a huge grin like that. Can't wait.

Win. Pure win. I wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Sure, I'll concede that playing with rocks is not that much fun, but honestly is it really much more fun to play with a toaster???
    Obviously you have never stuck a knife in one... talk about fun
    LOL
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Win. Pure win. I wants it.
    LOL
    +1. Devilish little Imp! Yesssss!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Even though I'm completely disappointed by 95% of the ROTFLMAO toyline, the one way it is excelling is in unusual altmodes. Not since Beast Wars Neo have we had so many weird and wonderful forms. The toys from this line that I won't be giving a miss are this one, the microscope, the ice cream truck and the remote-controlled car.

(From my extraneous post of this same news - can't believe I missed this gem)

I quite liked the Real Gears and I'm so getting this one. The robot mode is ugly as sin but it looks like an imp and I'm a sucker for unusual alt modes - bring on Dispensor!

I'm not keen on most of the larger figures I've seen from RotF but I've gotta say, the Scout figures from this line are gold so far...

Haha this is great - it reminded me of that talking toaster from Red Dwarf:
    "Given that God is infinite, and given that the Universe is infinite... would you like a toasted tea cake?"