Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Upcoming G1 Hasbro reissues

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This seems familiar. I'm sure we've gone through this single vs double before...

Didn't they have a single deck version of the commemorative one as well, but what we did get was the double?

Would make sense for Hasbro to re-use their double version from the last soundwave they released and leave takara with their single version.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Excellent news about the Insecticons!

Fingers crossed!

This is my concern too... As we know, Hasbro altered the mould in 1985 to include the "safety circles" on Kickback's wings (which were subsequently removed/restored to the original version for the TFC release)
    At the Hasbro Design panel they said that the wings will not be blunted (so those toys should be the same ones from the TFC release).

Quote Originally Posted by NoenGaruth View Post
    Well the packaged figure from botcon shows him with the single deck so I'd presume that the one on the back of packaging is just an error.

Pic here:
    http://tformers.net/g/albums/11660/DSC03913.JPG
    Is this the final product? I'm wondering why Ravage has plastic black legs...and where are his stickers/paint apps?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Is this the final product? I'm wondering why Ravage has plastic black legs...and where are his stickers/paint apps?
    Can't answer your question...
    But if that is the final version, and Ravage has black legs and no paint apps... that would be awesome! We don't need 18 re-issues of the same thing, this will mix it up nicely.

It's hard to tell if those legs are metal or plastic from that photography. Also, cassettes only have stickers/paint apps on ONE side with the other side being the main "robot" side. With Ravage, his right side has all the cassette decos while the left represents his robot body. All the cassettes are like that.

The left side of Ravage...

And here's what the right side looks like.