Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Universe Artfire

Needs a Targetmaster of some sort, but it's excellent all the same.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Default Artfire completed with Targetmaster

Hi guys,

Just completed tonight the target master and the paint job on Artfire.

All done. Thanks for the comments everyone. Gok, yes, I tried the cyclonus targetmaster on him, worked a treat but decided to build one for him using his cannon which was out of place.

Hope you guys like what has been done.

Target Master:

The weapon can turn up over its head and has a degree of elevation.

With Artfire:

Hope you guys like it.

Swwweeeeeeeeet!!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Man this guy keeps getting better, but who was the mini con you used as the partner?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Nice work as usual Kelvin, love the paint detailing, I recognise the minicon, but cannot put a name to him!

really nice piece, I'm surprised you havent had people begging you to make them a version.

So what paints did you use for Artfire? just a base white and then a gloss white on top?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Man this guy keeps getting better, but who was the mini con you used as the partner?

It's the minicon that came with Armada Demolishor. Erm I think he was called Blackout or sumthing....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks guys for the comments. I am going to do a little bit more touch up and then its done... Noticed in the shot on the target master had some areas not covered well with the paint job. A customiser's job is never done is it.. hehehe

Liege, I think you are right. His name is blackout... he is usually red but repainted him completely.

Fatbot, thanks, I am glad you like him dude...

Trunks, no, no one begging at the door step... I find it much simpler to do paint jobs now compared to before. I use the Tamiya paints.. Found them to be much better quality than the Citadel. But I still havent gotten into spray paint yet, I am still a hand painter.. but I can get to the itty gritty bits much better.

I hope to bring you more updates on my other customs. Ran out of Styrene.. just ordered some from eBay.. hope it arrives soon so cant do customs without it..

I am aiming to revisit the Piranahcon and finish up the paint job on that ...

Thanks..

Nice paintjob, that turned out well.