Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Universe Ultra Repaints?

I am interested in the red Powerglide, I have avoided getting him. I guess we can refer to original as Hot House, and this red one can be the real Powerglide. I'm liking those grey arms, and I think its a nice red also.I bet they name him powerglide again, he sure looks like a decent homage to powerglide.

I'm interested in Hardhead also, but he will look better with some mods so he is different to onslaught. The black silverbolt, Skyfall, not so keen on him. Rather than buy another silverbolt, with the money I could buy a ROTF jetfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    notice how they are in the ROFT line eh eh?!!!!
    I do believe these will be under the Universe brand.

Hasbro's Hardhead is not very good. Hopefully Fan Projects will pick up on doing proper Classics version of the Headmaster characters if Hasbro doesn't want to do them properly.

That would be nice, but lets see if they manage to make good on Springer and co first.

I dunno I'm still tempted but that version of the Onslaught mould simply cause they ditched those damn SWAT signs.

I think Countdown would be a better basis for Hardhead than Onslaught.

Granted the robot mode isn't very close (but then neither is Onslaught), but to my mind Countdown's vehicle mode is a much closer match.