Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    ROTF Breakaway - He's been calling to me for a week now. He made me buy him today!
    Tan or brown version?

Has the darker Breakaway and Sideways been spotted at all? I assume I have the light versions. Although my Sideways look a tad dark.

That's what I was asking about as I believe the Breakway and Sideways I saw in (US) stores where lighter than the verions I bought at Botcon. ???

Hey guys, got Rotf Knock Out and Dead end today. I just got back into collecting so I don't know much about Rotf. BTW can deluxe Rampage combine with other constructicons or is that only the box set edition?

Gok - i know you're probably tired of hearing this...

but you've got such a cool mascot! he makes everything 10x cooler! hehehe
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Hey guys, got Rotf Knock Out and Dead end today. I just got back into collecting so I don't know much about Rotf. BTW can deluxe Rampage combine with other constructicons or is that only the box set edition?
    Individual ROTF Deluxe Rampage and other constructicons (including Voyager Demolisher and Mixmaster) cannot be combined. The box set for Devastator can combine but cannot be transformed to robot modes and will stay in Vehicle mode only.

The ones to get are the Devastator EZ Legends that will transform from alt to robot mode and combine.

For some reason I really love the idea that this is Ratbat. Found it loose on ebay for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Tan or brown version?
    I must check that- i knew there were two versions of Sideways but didnt know it was the same for Breakaway.

Anyone got a link for comparisons?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Has the darker Breakaway and Sideways been spotted at all? I assume I have the light versions. Although my Sideways look a tad dark.
    Dunno about Sideways but I've seen both versions of Breakaway and the colour difference is huge. There's a very light tan version (the most common) or an almost chocolate brown one. I've seen the darker one at Toyworlds here.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Individual ROTF Deluxe Rampage and other constructicons (including Voyager Demolisher and Mixmaster) cannot be combined. The box set for Devastator can combine but cannot be transformed to robot modes and will stay in Vehicle mode only.

The ones to get are the Devastator EZ Legends that will transform from alt to robot mode and combine.
    I don't understand why hasbro has to separate the figures, there is no point?