Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dkaris

welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome guys, As for which target i work for, Miranda. If you guys ever want to know what we have in stock etc just ask and ill do my best to find out =] I'll get some photos of my collection once i have it all set up.. Currently i have figures scattered around my room >_>

And if anyone wants to add me to xbox live for some cod4 action, my tag is 0khrana thats a zero, not the letter o=]

Welcome to the forum Dkaris, hope you'll have a good time here.

Welcome to the board

Default Mabuhay!

Welcome to Ozformers!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, As for which target i work for, Miranda. If you guys ever want to know what we have in stock etc just ask and ill do my best to find out =] I'll get some photos of my collection once i have it all set up.. Currently i have figures scattered around my room >_>

And if anyone wants to add me to xbox live for some cod4 action, my tag is 0khrana thats a zero, not the letter o=]
    I used to live right next to Westfield Miranda not long ago. How long have you worked there? maybe I have bought TFs directly from you!

...isn't Target Miranda the one where the action figure aisle has that stupid massive column right in the middle of it? Or is that Big W?

Welcome to the boards!

worked there about 2 years. but i dont work registers so ive probably never served you. and i think big w is the one with the column, its not us.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    hey there, ive made a few posts on here, but i havent really introduced myself so i thought id make a quick thread.

Im an IT student from southern sydney and work at Target. I mainly collect decepticons, with that said, im mostly into jet transformers, starscream, thundercracker etc. I also have a soft spot for jetfire.
    Usually im working, so i keep my eyes peeled for new transformers figs that may come in. Im also into SLR photography and bashing some COD4 on Xbox live. I hope i get to make a few friends on here =]

End.
    Hi Dkaris

Funny That...
    I mostly collect Autobot's and mostly like Autobot Aircraft.