Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dkaris

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris
    and i think big w is the one with the column, its not us.
    That column is so unfriendly to "generously-proportioned" collectors like myself. Gotta suck my gut in every time I walk through that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That column is so unfriendly to "generously-proportioned" collectors like myself. Gotta suck my gut in every time I walk through that.
    Hope i don't offend...

but, shouldn't that be Mass Shifting.

Note:by the sounds of it, i probably have to do more than that if i went there.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 7th June 2009 at 08:40 PM.

Ahh so your the felow I met yesterday, good to meet you and thanks for the tip with Breakaway, with some help for Kup I modded him so his head could turn.

Jet transformers are my favourtes to.

GOK: That column is in Big W, it's always been a pain, back when I worked there it sure made it hard to move the stock cages about. Mind you there are several flaws in Miranda Big W's design the most major of which being that it doesn't actualy have a stock room.

I'm just posting this in all the intro threads from new Sydney members - a reminder of upcoming events. Click on the thread links for further details:

+ Meet The Autobots; this Sunday (14/06) at Parramatta Toys R Us from 10:00-12:00.

+ Revenge of the Fallen Premiere Meet; Wednesday June 24; there are two meets - one for the midnight session at IMAX and another for an evening session on George Street.

+ Smash! convention stall; Saturday & Sunday August 8-9 @ UNSW Roundhouse, Kensington. (official Smash! site

+ Parramatta Collectables Fair; Parramatta Town Hall Sunday 08:30-14:30, August 23 & November 22.

Hope to see everyone there!

Walk into Big W with a red Target shirt and wait for the glares. They get very hostile if your in uniform. Often a lot of us from target will walk through their store, and they follow us =/
    ~

Welcome.... belatedly. I do check out your store from time to time, but stock always moves so fast at Miranda! I usually go to Rockdale instead (it's closer anyway). Still, I'm sure our paths will eventually cross.

Yeah the Big W column was a dumb idea - they realigned their aisles a few years back without making any allowance for this support column. Thankfully they rearranged their toy section a while back and the column is in some other aisle now.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

welcome mate! hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome aboard!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

welcome to the board

cant wait to see some pics

Allo allo