Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cmon guys its time to admit it...

Default Cmon guys its time to admit it...

Who here is a Gobots/Machine men closet fan??
    Well, i am. The first release of Supers anyway.
    I just won an auction of Psycho, Baron Von Joy, Staks (shit....really really shit) and Zeemon and apart from Staks they rock bigtime.
    They are all heavy as all hell with diecast coming out the wahoo and their alt mode is just amazingly realistic. I also weirdly love the robot modes. Whilst i hated them as a kid i just love them now. They have grown on me and are all just really cool as hell. Now i just need Bugbite, Herr Fiend (way cool name) and Destroyer and ill be happy as Larry.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah I think they're cool. So cool Hasbro ripped off the idea of them to create Transformers.
    I have some but not many. When I get them I add them to either my Autobot or Decepticon armies.
    Buggy Man f***ing rocks!!!

I am a fan of Machine Robo (the original Japanese versions) but not of Gobots/Machine Men...

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=918

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Who here is a Gobots/Machine men closet fan??
    I didn't know they made closets!

But, yes... I'm a fan! I grew up with Machine Men too (History has been unkind to the GoBots but, back in the day, their rivalry and popularity was strong.). In fact, I got my second "Super" Cy-Kill last Sat at the Mega Toy Fair.

i'm beginning to love gobots/machine-mens too....the last 2 i bought are super cool and yes, there are others that are popular but i can wait

I once drew a 20+ page spread of generic Gobots fighting generic Renegades. I was 10 or 11 then, so I guess that makes me a closet fan.

But the only episode I liked (probably the only one I watched too) was the one about them finding ancient Machine Men in the centre of Gobotron (was the episode called "The Gobots / Renegades that Time Forgot" or something like that?).

I used to really hate them - anyone who's ever seen my "Destruction of the GoBots" web page can attest to that. But nowadays I don't like nor hate them, since they've been officially assimilated into Transformers continuity... and in a way where the GoBots really got screwed over nastily.

I like em, they're simple yet die cast. I have a bunch of em , the doggie base for the Guardians and the super big version of the leaders - Leader1 ( not a minicon!) and Cykill.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's all about Buggyman. That is all.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    the GoBots really got screwed over nastily.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07-Qfo_JNHY