Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Enough People Want A G1 Transformers Game

Default Not Enough People Want A G1 Transformers Game

Thought this might be interesting...

Not Enough People Want A G1 Transformers Game
    Source:Kotaku

sorry, in advance "if" this is the wrong place to post this.

Well they are probably right, a G1 styled game wouldn't sell as fast as say the new movie game. It all comes down to promoting a product also, example they could incorporate the designs of the Transformers universe toys, and introduce some modern human characters. They could just make a single level game with a couple of transformers, release it for free as a download and see the reaction. I'm happy for them to add G1 content to the actual movie game, throw in some bonus levels that have settings and themes based off the original cartoon.

thats true. the ps2 armada game sold millions around the world initially, but after everyone caught on that it sucked, no one touched it. the last movie game was so popular because of the movie release and the g1 faithfuls hoping it would be their transformers game of the century, but another epic fail. lets hope this time round we get some quality gaming, there really is no need to tie it in with the movie. just some awesome gameplay, ridiculous scenary, wicked graphics and heaps of easter eggs, is that too much to ask?

I reckon Transformers fans around the world should start a petition.
    So heres one for Ozformers...if you want a G1 based Transformers game, quote this comment and add your name. (Or quote the most recent quote of this comment)

Ironhide63,

Is anyone really surprised about this?

...I liked the Armada game. I still say it's the least suckiest of all TF games. Of course, that's not saying much considering how suck TF games are. :/ Ironically my favourite all time TF game is Transformers Monopoly.

I thought the Armada game rocked! It has massive boss battles (Tidal Wave!) years before God of War did it!

I am cool with G1 or movie. Decent game play is the only must have.

the armada game was actually reviewed to be pretty good. Had pretty slick graphics for ps2.

Ahem, don't let this slander be true! Show your support by playing IRONHIDE: The Game

74 views is pitiful

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4329

The only thing I didn't like about the Armada game is the lack of multiplayability. Otherwise I really liked that game. Most TF games are single player, which I think sucks. The only multiplayer TF game I can think of is the Beast Wars Neo game, which I've heard is crap anyway. :/