Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police swoop in, nearby school locked down, after gun report

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Metal rules, but I look/dress like a hippy so I usually get away with it...I love watching other metalheads' faces when they assume I'm into John Butler Trio etc (which admittedly I also quite enjoy) and I play them some Fantomas instead...

On a side-note, a guy in a hobby shop I was talking with claimed MP Megs is fine even without being part of a collectors club in Victoria, whereas I seem to recall differently...is he talking out of his *** or am I just confoosed and it's NSW that has the Megs problem?
    In Sydney there are a fair few places that sell MP5s (at insane prices) but the authorities only seem to be policing it if it goes through the customs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Metal rules, but I look/dress like a hippy so I usually get away with it...I love watching other metalheads' faces when they assume I'm into John Butler Trio etc (which admittedly I also quite enjoy) and I play them some Fantomas instead...
    Woooo Fantomas. General Patton is an amazing singer, very versatile.
    (Kinda funny coz right now I'm actually listening to FNM )

But I'm into alot more extreme metal bands than Fantomas lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    In Sydney there are a fair few places that sell MP5s (at insane prices) but the authorities only seem to be policing it if it goes through the customs.
    ...which they do a their own risk. It's the same as selling KOs. Occasionally you do see police raids at places like these.

reasons like this is why its so difficult to get a MP/G1 Megatron in Australia. Unbelievable. Hey...does anyone know if the Megatron figure he used goes ito forensics? if so...HEY COPS...MAIL IT TO ME PLZ.