Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Tower Defense game - High score wins LG 42"!

highest wave 47
    hgighest points 399.***

I think somebody has mucked about with the high scores because there are some oddities on there (e.g. '0' or '-' scores).

Wonder what LG will do with the prizes if it is found out that something suss has gone on.

won first try, only lost HQ health in the last 2 lvls (8 enemies got thru).
    i have played alot of tower defence games, so i push through the next waves real quick (as much as 4 waves at once early on), which is why my score is higher than alot of you here, plus im a gun

i didnt take a pic of my defence, so i shopped it after - note, all units bar the one prime i mention are fully upgraded in game...(except primes dont have turning speed upg, explanation in next post)

George
    Last edited by Borgeman; 9th June 2009 at 08:26 PM.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

my ideas on the units

b/bee - actually good to have around (full upg only) as they kill of the plain old ground units reasonably quick, especially when they start appearing from the back entrance

jazz - not needed till mid-game, when units start overlapping, so his AOE can be utilised, helps with the tanks

ironhide - only need one early, add one more midgame, main unit, so upgrade him early so he takes out units easily, and his aoe allows b/bees to pick off enemies quickly

ratchet - provided you have ironhide(s) well positioned, ratchet isnt needed until probably the second air wave- then he can be used to help the ground out while ironhides take out air

prime - the turning speed upg isnt needed, as his lasers fire from all angles anyway. obviously get as many as can be afforded, but remember one prime with full dmg, range and shooting upg is better than 2 or 3 unupgraded primes, so only buy another prime once the previous one is mostly upgraded

ill have a go at cracking 2mil 2moro

George
    George
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"