Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5-page preview of IDW's Robot Heroes comic.

hahaha sounds like Prowl and Optimus are more then just friends

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am sick and tired of IDW trying to push this character down people's throats. He debuted and got negative response - Deal with it!
    Maybe we should just deal with the fact AHM still sells better than Maximum Dinobots and so they might be thinking that there's a future for the character. IDW's the publisher, they call the shots.

Not that I agree with the choice. I don't like it much either tbh as it has no context for a book that's supposed to be an entry point book. Look at Sunstorm for example, that monkey now has his colours done before Thundercracker/Skywarp.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Maybe we should just deal with the fact AHM still sells better than Maximum Dinobots and so they might be thinking that there's a future for the character. IDW's the publisher, they call the shots.

Not that I agree with the choice. I don't like it much either tbh as it has no context for a book that's supposed to be an entry point book. Look at Sunstorm for example, that monkey now has his colours done before Thundercracker/Skywarp.
    First, I honestly don't think that Drift is a factor when it comes to AHM sales.

Second, IDW is the publisher and they do call the shots but that doesn't mean that I have to like everything they do or shut up about it - I am the costumer, they are not making comics as a charity to fans they are making them to make money, a business, and as a costumer I have every right to speak out about aspects of the product which I don't like so I don't have to silently accept them pushing Drift on everything they do.

Unlike Drift Sunstorm did originate from G1, as he appeared in "More Than Meets The Eye, Part 1" (and arguably in "Divide and Conquer"); though his rise from absolute obscurity is just phenomenal!

I find it funny how it seems to be poking fun at Drift's 'badass silence' in AHM.

"She turned me into a newt!"
    "A newt?!"
    "...I got better."

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail