Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How cool will it be if our transformers goes to life?

Default How cool will it be if our transformers goes to life?

I was just thinking what if our collections goes to life, not like the movies but more like toys story kinda thing and everything mechanical and robotically functioning. What do you think they are doing now when you are not at home. you think they are still raging war against each other? just a thought let your imagination goes wild!!

Or like if you put them in a magical cupboard that brings them to life.
    In referance to "Indian in the Cupboard" (good movie actually, haven't seen it since I was a kid)

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I used to fantasise this happening as a kid with all my Space Lego. They'd build as many ships in the night as possible from my stuff and blast their way into Toyworlds in every town making more and more ships along the way to add to their ever growing and mighty armada, eventually taking over the entire my planet...all under my command of course.

I imagine that everydays like the 'toys soldiers' what if wheeljack creates the dinobots you get free transformers without even buying it or or just like in the comics if you have GIJOE toys cobra and decepticons againts autobot and the joes man that would be an awesome battle. makes me wonder now hwta are tehy doing at home hmmmm?

Heh, if these guys ever do come to life, first rule Im going to impose.....

dust your freaking selves!! Ill alot a group in charge of vacuuming the house and another to do the lawnmowing, other than that Im cool with it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Long time readers of my photocomics will know that I've been doing this with my toys for years!
    e.g.
    + G1 Optimus Prime is a ragingly violent smart-alec (who's currently going through rehabilitation with Pepsi-Man)
    + Ultra Magnus and Cybertron Hot Shot are meathead jocks
    + Dinobot, Ax/Scorpion, Transmetal Terrorsaur, Magmatron and Binaltech Prowl are nerds who play role playing games (sometimes with table-top miniatures) - and Dinobot's a "munchkin" power player. He'd love Drift.
    + Outback, alligator BW Megatron and Stealth Iron Man are alcoholics - eventually corrupting Unicron into their drinking fraternity (who was formerly also randomly violent but became a hippie after Universe Optimus Primal smacked him over the head with New Year Convoy's Matrix)
    + Movie Concept Bumblebee is an ultra conservative right-wing nutjob
    + Henkei Prowl is the only one of my Classics toys who has any common sense.
    + Classics Ultra Magnus is a pervert (who had an AVO put against him)
    ...and the list just goes on. d:

i guess ill win the argument against my misses about them not being alive or being able talk to me

I will run out of the house and down the street, since I'll have several small homicidal plastic maniacs trying to kill me, and several other homicidal plastic robots trying to kill them.

Or alternately, upon coming to life, they'll immediately begin to fight each other. Since I don't keep factions separate for the most part, it'll be a small, plastic bloodbath.

Me no want, they'd break all my stuff waging war and all my beer would be converted into energon...

well my wife thinks im goin crazy coz i have this ritual every afternoon after work and ask my toys how their day went and she stares at me weird as if my toys would answer back.