Page 10 of 481 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

jgon, king of paypal :P

What is up with grown men peeing with the toilet seat down?!

I saw this guy in the bathroom doing that. They wouldn't do it in their own home, why do it in public toilets?!

Seriously, some people should just grow up!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    What is up with grown men peeing with the toilet seat down?!

I saw this guy in the bathroom doing that. They wouldn't do it in their own home, why do it in public toilets?!
    Maybe they don't want to touch a toilet seat which 1000+ strange men a day have sat down to defecate on.

What p!$$es me off is how girls always leave the toilet seat down. Have some freaking consideration ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Maybe they don't want to touch a toilet seat which 1000+ strange men a day have sat down to defecate on.

What p!$$es me off is how girls always leave the toilet seat down. Have some freaking consideration ladies!
    Guess I must just be old fashioned, I always put the toilet seat and lid back down after I use the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    +1

+ 1.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    As a question, how does one go about raising a complaint with the bank? I've never tried it myself and the one time I almost did the bank teller wasn't off much use.
    STL, it depends on what you're 1) complaining about and 2) trying to achieve.

If it's regarding service at a branch/call centre level, then generally the Branch Manager/Team Leader is your starting point.

If it's regarding something procedural, you'd be better off going through the bank's centralised feedback system. Most will list it under their "contact us" (or whatever) on their website.

If you'd like, PM me some more details and I can help work out the best way for you to get the result you need. I deal with customer complaints a lot, so I have a pretty good idea of the best way for customers to approach the bank with problems

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

WTF is so good about this Twitter crap? Everybody raves about it like if its the best thing since the freaking wheel but it seems like yet another pointless and waste of time craze like Myspace.

I go in, put my name..What? I am supposed to write what i am doing now? WTF??? I am supposed to look for people through it and chat to them? Its that it? This sucks.

*WTF (World Transformers Federation)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yeah my Paypal is taken directly from my Visa Debit account. BUt when I did put up a dispute on Paypal - I got an automated reply page saying something to this effect ... Unfortunately there is nothing they can do about it but thanks for sharing this info re: these paypal user sellers, as they are taking tabs on faulty paypal users so we have to report them in, have a nice day . So, I dunno what the bank can basically do on that. I have received and saved email response from them saying to expect it in 4-6 weeks, which is why I waited, and when the 7th week came I emailed them and they responded stating if i dont receive it by end of that week email them again so they can send a replacement shipment... which I did, and well since then havent received any reply email. I even asked them in another email if they can send ( the second parcel) it registered post and Im willing to pay for it so at least it has a tracking. Still got no reply, thats when I went to do a paypal dispute , which ... please refer to first part of this paragraph....

And I have a very valid vent here ya know, it's still TF related and worth $134 freaking hard earned cash down the drain.....
    atleast you had a response after 7 weeks. i aint got zip from them. dissapeared like a fart in the wind

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    WTF is so good about this Twitter crap? Everybody raves about it like if its the best thing since the freaking wheel but it seems like yet another pointless and waste of time craze like Myspace.

I go in, put my name..What? I am supposed to write what i am doing now? WTF??? I am supposed to look for people through it and chat to them? Its that it? This sucks.

*WTF (World Transformers Federation)
    Twitter serves two extremely distinct purposes: Pushing and Pulling. Clearly, you are not a pusher. Neither am I. I don't really have much to say, nor do I have much of an audience to say it to. However, I am a Puller. There are others who do have something to say that I find worth reading.

Anyone following me (there are about 6 or 7) is completing wasting their time.

For TF-related stuff, I follow Derrick Wyatt, Vangelus (he's funny), BBTS (for stock updates), Paulbot (he can give his own link if he desires) and TFWiki and I had a saved search for any posts (tweets ) tagged with the phrase "#botcon" during Botcon. It was a great way to get real-time info. I have about other 20 or so people or companies I follow related to some of my other interests.

I'm a big RSS user. I have a dedicated RSS reader on my Mac and on my phone that sync between each other and a web-app. RSS is basically a full-featured Twitter not limited to 140-characters (or more aptly, Twitter is just a micro-sized version of RSS, hence the phrase micro-blogging). The 30 people I follow on Twitter get aggregated to 1 RSS feed in my list of 230. It's just yet another way to aggregate and ingest content.

I would not recommend it to anyone not already into RSS style ingesting. It's RSS/blogging, not chat. And yeah, ignore the hype.