Page 19 of 481 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Had a bit of a tense few days due to a fight with the girlfriend, my (admittedly weak) attempts to smooth things out has resulted in receiving the SMS "Go to hell I hate you"

Look out lady's looks like Gutsman might be back on the market. F**k.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Had a bit of a tense few days due to a fight with the girlfriend, my (admittedly weak) attempts to smooth things out has resulted in receiving the SMS "Go to hell I hate you"

With a response like that I'd just give her a bit of space.
    These woman creatures are nasty pieces of work when pissed
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Do you want me to have a word with her for you?
    PM her number and leave it in Unky Digger's hands!

You can trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Do you want me to have a word with her for you?
    PM her number and leave it in Unky Digger's hands!

You can trust me...
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I feel more and more the urge to punch slow walking people in the back of their head...

Maybe I'm getting old...
    Just go with it dude!

Yeah mate let her settle down a bit and see how you go.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Default ALEX MILNE POSTER - still hoping

Hi guys just an update on the Alex Milne posters fiasco at TFCOn.ca

they sent me an email ( yes they're still alive) stating a sorry and saying that that email wasnt being checked when there is no ongoing convention - fair enough BUT, still doesnt explain why the heck the posters never arrived. Anyway they asked for shipping address again which I emailed them back - but since I have that niggling feeling they might not check that emial again for a very long time ( more like next convention time) I had to think of resending to another person - that of this Mr Colin Douglas of Cybertron.ca since on paypal he was the one to receive the payment for the posters anyways.

For you melbourne guys who may not have received it as well here's his email . Ive sent him a lengthy civil but obviously irritated client email at.

advertising@cybertron.ca

Ive sent a copy to Lint & Linthart via pm as I dont know who was organizing on your group. As well as a copy of my email sent to him for their reading pleasure or boredom. Ive made mention of your group's dissapointment (shouldve been anger, anxiety, stress?)about not receiving as well. Though a nother irritated but very civil email should serve to reinforce the fact that they should wake up and improve their services.......Hope this helps.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Good luck Gutsman with you and your gf.

Good luck to liegeprime too and all those who ordered the litho.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hi guys just an update on the Alex Milne posters fiasco at TFCOn.ca

they sent me an email ( yes they're still alive) stating a sorry and saying that that email wasnt being checked when there is no ongoing convention - fair enough BUT, still doesnt explain why the heck the posters never arrived. Anyway they asked for shipping address again which I emailed them back - but since I have that niggling feeling they might not check that emial again for a very long time ( more like next convention time) I had to think of resending to another person - that of this Mr Colin Douglas of Cybertron.ca since on paypal he was the one to receive the payment for the posters anyways.

For you melbourne guys who may not have received it as well here's his email . Ive sent him a lengthy civil but obviously irritated client email at.

advertising@cybertron.ca

Ive sent a copy to Lint & Linthart via pm as I dont know who was organizing on your group. As well as a copy of my email sent to him for their reading pleasure or boredom. Ive made mention of your group's dissapointment (shouldve been anger, anxiety, stress?)about not receiving as well. Though a nother irritated but very civil email should serve to reinforce the fact that they should wake up and improve their services.......Hope this helps.
    It may not all be lost since they have replied to you and asked for a shipping address. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ive sent a copy to Lint & Linthart via pm as I dont know who was organizing on your group.
    Lint (Perth, WA) is prolly going, WTF is this abt?? LOL

Hey liege, we've been documenting our other struggles with TFCon in the VIC Order thread. Have a look there for general updates too.