Page 207 of 481 FirstFirst ... 187197202203204205206207208209210211212217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Thanks to The Official Transformers Collectors Club, my credit card details were stolen and used for unauthorised purchases when I tried to register for the Botcon set with their faulty website.

I am getting sick and tired of people doing bad jobs on stuff hey are meant to fix. I have had a plumber out twice to fix a leaky tap, and it is needing to be fixed again. This is will be the third time in three months.

Tired of fixing registers that are supposed to have been fixed by an offiical IT guy who came over from the east to sort out.

Tired of dealing with companies that like to take your money and give you bad products, thengetting aggro when you complain about the quality and try to get them to fix whatever the issue is.

Is this the Australian way? It certainly feels like it.

That sucks about your CC PB, better keep a very close eye on mine. That TFCC sure are an amateur bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I had one chick rent a property off us. $280 a week . So 4 weeks in advance,2 weeks up front.... she moved in and gave me 40 bucks. The gov paid the rest.
    I'm looking at moving out!

same if Geigerrock2 owns any property in Sydney or the local areas.

It's out of town (Toodyay, 80k from Perth), hence the cheap rent.
    Sorry , we have a new tenant now. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I am getting sick and tired of people doing bad jobs on stuff hey are meant to fix. I have had a plumber out twice to fix a leaky tap, and it is needing to be fixed again. This is will be the third time in three months.

Tired of fixing registers that are supposed to have been fixed by an offiical IT guy who came over from the east to sort out.

Tired of dealing with companies that like to take your money and give you bad products, thengetting aggro when you complain about the quality and try to get them to fix whatever the issue is.

Is this the Australian way? It certainly feels like it.

That sucks about your CC PB, better keep a very close eye on mine. That TFCC sure are an amateur bunch.
    Sounds like a pain. Does he know what is causing the leak. They would have to fix it proper this time?? , maybe re-seat it or change out the whole thing (not just the tap washer)

I hope it's not the Australian way.
    Time after time you get someone in to do something, after they've gone you think " I could have done a better job" (with reno's anyway. I know nothing about I.T.)
    That sucks.

When your the 2nd highest bidder on an item on ebay... then it turns up again a week later (listed by the winner) at double the price.

how can you be sure that its the same item though?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    how can you be sure that its the same item though?
    The scalper/on seller is using the exact same photo from the original seller. Which I have reported.

Plus its the only time this exact item has turned up in my automatic searches for over 2 years.

can we see the item?