Page 232 of 481 FirstFirst ... 212222227228229230231232233234235236237242252 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    And you know NONE OF IT is real yeah?
    It even says so at the start of the show

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Operation Repo is the worst TV show in history. And yes I've seen Jersey Shore before. At least the latter has some heart to it unlike this pointless TV show
    I agree. same with that bear swamp recovery. terrible..

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Seeing strange or poorly written English in non-English speaking countries like Japan is one thing... seeing bad English written on signage in an English speaking country like Australia is downright inexcusable. (-_-) Saw this just yesterday...

I absolutely hate that, I see it written like that a lot and I want to rage every time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Seeing strange or poorly written English in non-English speaking countries like Japan is one thing... seeing bad English written on signage in an English speaking country like Australia is downright inexcusable. (-_-) Saw this just yesterday...

Dude, you have to at least let this one slide. I'd say that there are plenty of people that spell (school) "stationery" with an "a". I reckon that's a pretty honest mistake.

Hate to be a pupil branded with "inexcusable" english for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Operation Repo is the worst TV show in history. And yes I've seen Jersey Shore before. At least the latter has some heart to it unlike this pointless TV show
    Well I'll be. Had no idea. So the pepper sprayed teenagers and the snooty rich couple were all actors? What the hell man?!

thats what makes it the worst show in history - its a reality show that isnt even properly done in reality!

Yesterday, this happened

One of the good things of starting work early is easier parking and leaving work early.
    Today I parked in my normal spot with yellow lines (no parking in New Zealand) RIGHT in front of my car. Behind me someone pulled in and left a good gap.

Fast foward to leaving work. As I got closer to the car I thought 'hang on, someone is in front of me!'
    Sure enough someone had parked in front of me (on the yellow lines) and left a 5cm gap between my front bumper and their back bumber. Behind me a different car was there than the one I saw in the morning was right on my bumper (saying there was 1cm gap would be far too much)

I really should have taken photos .. and called someone.
    Don't really know how I got out of there without doing any damage to my bumpers - though it did take me 15 minutes of rocking to get out and onto State Highway 1.

Today this happened
    Same car, same location
    This time I got the Dunedin City Council involved and at least the person in front got a ticket. Thankfully the car behind wasn't as close as yesterday and with the help of the traffic warden I managed to escape, 45 minutes after I arrived at the car

Dude, that sucks so hard. Good idea getting the council involved. Any idea how much the ticket was?

$10, yep .. $10

500$ for a new paint job after you scribble wanker on his bonnet.

At no point do I endorse the deliberate damage of a persons car but this would piss me off enough to consider it after it happened twice in 2 days....

Man Zippo at least your local council gave the numbnut a fine. This exact same thing happened to my sister at her local train station and our local council couldn't do anything. So it was up to me to do the work and wait for my numbnut to get in their car. I tailed them all the way home, then put a letter in the mail saying 'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE'.