Page 246 of 481 FirstFirst ... 226236241242243244245246247248249250251256266 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    Hello.
    Why does no one want to meet this little Maximal scout and its Autobot Decepticon family, with other distant tf scout friends? Not like I'm scary, and the little protoform is well mannered, and the bigger 'protoform' is a bit easily frustrated sometimes, but doesn't bite neither. Am I missing something, some secret tf code somewhere? I've been going outta my way to get meet going with no easy time or cost at my end and, waiting till the last possible minute to leave and using taxis to get me to places in order to meet people. Not a word or sms, or even a 'sorry i'm busy', even a pm. Like, people say they want to meet new fans and see others collections, but i've not seen this yet. Can't even get a hold of Jhiaxus!
    Sad little Maximal is sad. (and pissed)
    Id meet up, even if its just to see the depthcharge costume

Having all difficulties finding a present, every year I dread this time lol

Unless there's something really major happening, I try to attend all my local fan meets. I've travelled interstate and overseas to attend meets too. And anything that would stop me would have to actually clash with the time of the meet... like one time I couldn't attend the beginning of a meet because I had to drop my in-laws off at the airport, but I went from the airport to the meet (turned up late, but I still turned up!). Another time I had a wedding to go to, but the wedding was in the evening! So I totally attended the meet, but kind left early to get ready to go to the wedding (by early I mean I didn't hang around for lunch ). So yeah, if I'm not at a meet - you know there'd better be a _damn_ good reason.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Its cool if people just said like 'not interested' or 'can't on this day' but i can't even get people to tell me that. I've tried all forms of communications and the thread, if you've noticed. I'm talking to myself. My non tf (very casual kinda tf fans) friends have more responses than the actual tf fans. (the ones claiming to be on this forum a lot.) Like, is there a few satellites down on Cybertron? No signal?
    Yeah Goki, your one of the adventurous ones and we are not all like that. I know that. And people are busy , like duh. And no, there are no toy fairs or conventions here in NQ. But i truely think its Townsville as the same problems occured with finding Dystopian Wars/40k players. ( but my BF has a stricter timetable with work n all) I no worky like that but i'm not free anytime either. And these things are just coming of as rude. Its a big deal that i can get out to the cosplay night, being a good $30 in a taxi each way if my other contacts fail, and i have no choice but to lug the kid too. (which will need feeding in those 5 hours- can you see Sunstreaker in a Maccas line...?) So its not smooth at my end. But even then, the only people that have responded to the post are you guys from wayyyyyyyyyy outttttttaaaaaaaa town. That just feels weird. Its nice to have pen-pals.
    Pisseddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddd just let me do this, annoyedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d because i cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ... ok better now, bit.

Maybe they don't have phone credit or regular access to the internet....

Its over - G1 collecting has gone to the dogs. I've lost all my enthusiasm for transformer collecting. KO sellers dominate ebay, collectors who I thought were pretty decent turn out to be assholes and i'm sick of cheapskate buyers and yesterday I caught my neighbour letting their dog take a dump on my lawn.

Isn't that technically, in a way, vandalism? But yeah, hope you stuck it to him.

I am sick of a lot of stuff. People saying haytch, people saying verse as a verb (i.e played, versing, versed etc.) How much postage costs from Americans who can charge much less, Vans shoes (coz everyone else loves them), noobs at pokemon who think Arceus is really easy to get and cheating is a good thing, people saying Arseu instead of Arkeus to pronounce Arceus, blackboards, people snorting inside their mouth, how you're a nerd if you don't wear vans, love to party, play flash games only, listen to the latest music, knockoffs, people who act like they know so much about a subject, griefers in minecraft, admins who hat you (none here), overalls, American accents, those weird sunglasses with the slits on them, Raymans, news reporters, how I can't hold on to a hobby for more than 6 months, people who use bad grammar and whenever I correct , they go whatever, then get their friends to try and correct me, people who try to act cool by saying nothing or say get away from me whenever you try to talk to them or ask them a question or something, noobs in general, titans in FOC, dubstep and tourists. (especially from America) Oh yeah, and stereotypes of Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I am sick of a lot of stuff. People saying haytch, people saying verse as a verb (i.e played, versing, versed etc.) How much postage costs from Americans who can charge much less, Vans shoes (coz everyone else loves them), noobs at pokemon who think Arceus is really easy to get and cheating is a good thing, people saying Arseu instead of Arkeus to pronounce Arceus, blackboards, people snorting inside their mouth, how you're a nerd if you don't wear vans, love to party, play flash games only, listen to the latest music, knockoffs, people who act like they know so much about a subject, griefers in minecraft, admins who hat you (none here), overalls, American accents, those weird sunglasses with the slits on them, Raymans, news reporters, how I can't hold on to a hobby for more than 6 months, people who use bad grammar and whenever I correct , they go whatever, then get their friends to try and correct me, people who try to act cool by saying nothing or say get away from me whenever you try to talk to them or ask them a question or something, noobs in general, titans in FOC, dubstep and tourists. (especially from America) Oh yeah, and stereotypes of Australia.
    Out of curiousity, how old are you? Because 99% of those "problems" only exist to people under the age of 23.

Especially not being cool because you don't wear vans.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    ...and yesterday I caught my neighbour letting their dog take a dump on my lawn.
    You should have done the same to his lawn
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]