Page 254 of 481 FirstFirst ... 234244249250251252253254255256257258259264274 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    Really tempted to say, MP SIDESWIPE FOR SALE. IS 10 MIN OLD AND ALREADY DO NOT WANT.
    Not good for the rep of the toy! I was tempted to buy but not now.

LCO - that stings dude

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

for the unfortunate $96 i paid...
    there are 3 dif shades of red on the car mode. if it is a 500lps, the rim shapes are wrong. He has crab-claw hands, not what Starscream has. I hate his face, it looks retarded in certain directions. The side of car mode is ugly nd very 'chopped up' . paint is hit-n-miss in some areas....

[IMG] DSC00863 by TyranidKisses, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG] DSC00862 by TyranidKisses, on Flickr[/IMG]

i know there is a tf vent thread, but like yeah...

Megatron Guest

Don't know where else to put this but animal cruelty esp hits home when it happens to innocent doggy in your local neighbourhood.. r.i.p. Indie.

I NEVER want to read about something like this happening ever again. What is wrong with some humans?!

Anyone with pets reading this PLEASE make sure you know where they are at all times.

Oops, a bit steep for me at the moment. Sorry, Yuki.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    for the unfortunate $96 i paid...
    Did you pay $96 for the toy plus postage, or is that $96 including postage?!? Because MP Lambor's RRP is 6090JPY which equates to $73... and some retailers would've offered discounts for early preorders. I got the Amazon exclusive version which is currently selling for 8000JPY ($97; they jacked the price up for an extra pair of piledrivers ) -- but I booked it early, so I paid 4436JPY ($53). Considering the size of this toy, I really didn't want to pay full price for it. I was actually seriously going to skip this toy until I saw the discounted Amazon pre-order price.

If you paid $96 for the Amazon exclusive version, then I think that's okay - as that's the full RRP. But I hope you didn't pay $96 just for the toy when it's only the regular version (because if so, someone's charging the price of the limited exclusive for the common store release)

The QC on MP Lambor is crap. It's a good toy, but the finishing is bad and the head sculpt looks warped.

The pile drivers are included in both releases.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    The QC on MP Lambor is crap. It's a good toy, but the finishing is bad and the head sculpt looks warped.

The pile drivers are included in both releases.
    The amazon silver/chrome exclusive is what Goki was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    The amazon silver/chrome exclusive is what Goki was referring to.
    I know...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Oops, a bit steep for me at the moment. Sorry, Yuki.
    I'll sell you my photograph of MP Sideswipe for $10

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Did you pay $96 for the toy plus postage, or is that $96 including postage?!? Because MP Lambor's RRP is 6090JPY which equates to $73... and some retailers would've offered discounts for early preorders. I got the Amazon exclusive version which is currently selling for 8000JPY ($97; they jacked the price up for an extra pair of piledrivers ) -- but I booked it early, so I paid 4436JPY ($53). Considering the size of this toy, I really didn't want to pay full price for it. I was actually seriously going to skip this toy until I saw the discounted Amazon pre-order price.

If you paid $96 for the Amazon exclusive version, then I think that's okay - as that's the full RRP. But I hope you didn't pay $96 just for the toy when it's only the regular version (because if so, someone's charging the price of the limited exclusive for the common store release)
    cmon gok will you stop going on about then goddam recommended retail price for toys we get it you only pay the recommended retail price for toys not everyone know some one in japan or can afford to get a toy at a certain time when it is cheaper and and that is all it is a recommended retail price doesn't mean that is what it will be sold for.