Page 28 of 481 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Heh, the other one is: "Being fat is not a disability". Take note of all the fatties you see with no permits in disabled spaces.

Good on you for taking them up on their bluff and calling the cops. And what were they? 8 years old? Sounded like it.

If that's the worst that's happened to you lately, can I swap my life with yours?

Doing what I do, I see that crap every day. And being in between a train station and a centerlink, I see every fine example of parenting all the time.

But if someone has a permit, I don't care. Could be picking someone disabled up for all you know too.

The only thing that annoys me in that regard is that we have a space reserved for a paraplegic, yet people don't care and take it anyway.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Another thing is that there was a free regular parking space only TWO spots down from the disabled spot that this guy occupied. So he basically just wanted to park there to save himself a measly few metres of walking!

should be finishing my assignment but alas im on the net

Getting some free time to finish putting the FTO together (after a few months oops damn winter and work) and now I can't find the damn keys anywhere

If people are sick, STAY HOME!!!

I had some dude sitting next to me on the train to work this morning and he was coughing all the way to Central.
    I swear if I get sick from him I am going to hunt him down

I think it's a shame that Australians refuse to wear face masks when they're infectuous too. It's such a simple yet effective way to reduce spreading germs about. It only looks "daggy" because nobody else wants to do it - if enough people did it then it wouldn't look so out of place.

And with todays weather in Sydney, who wouldnt want to wear a face mask...

Angry

Damn my dyslexic self!

I just realized that I messed up my work holiday schedule regarding the date that I come back from overseas. I thought I was coming back on the 10th of November but I am actually coming back on the 12th.

Where did I get the idea that i was coming back on the the 10th? F**k if I know! But I was pretty sure that I read that but upon studying my Itinerary today I saw a different date!!

There is lots going on during that week at work so precise timing was essential but I managed to mess it up and look like a dope in the process and rescheduling is messy due to several other factors but now it needs to be done.

I am seriously considering going back to the neurologist as I am loosing my ability to read, process and retain numbers particularly when they are in some abstract form such as dates.
    Last edited by kup; 23rd September 2009 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And with todays weather in Sydney, who wouldnt want to wear a face mask...
    Looks like something from a video game
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I brought a mask to school today. I'm severely asthmatic so I'm slapping it on anytime I have to go outside a room. I take the mask off when I'm inside a classroom or staffroom, but even then I can feel my lungs burning. (T_T)