Page 29 of 481 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Looks like something from a video game
    Funny you should mention that...

My wife and daughter were at home all day yesterday with all doors and windows closed. When I got home we noticed that the floor felt gritty, so I mopped it - the mop head was caked with red dirt and the water in the mop bucket was totally murky with a dark ruddy tinge! (O_o)

I also queued up for 50 minutes at the carwash on my way home too... only to hear on the evening news that we might get another dust storm tomorrow! D'OH!

During my morning commute I noticed so many other cars and roads still covered in red dirt... no need to visit the heart of Australia now, it seems the heart has come to the East Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My wife and daughter were at home all day yesterday with all doors and windows closed. When I got home we noticed that the floor felt gritty, so I mopped it - the mop head was caked with red dirt and the water in the mop bucket was totally murky with a dark ruddy tinge! (O_o)

I also queued up for 50 minutes at the carwash on my way home too... only to hear on the evening news that we might get another dust storm tomorrow! D'OH!

During my morning commute I noticed so many other cars and roads still covered in red dirt... no need to visit the heart of Australia now, it seems the heart has come to the East Coast!
    quit yo whinging!!! its not like dust storms of that magnitude happen every day, everything cool happens when im not in town, 99 hail storm, Hasbro Imax thing, red dust storm enjoy the uniqueness

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Funny you should mention that...
    *pic of Resistance 2 coverart*
    *soldier & alien stop shooting at each other, slowly turning to look at a wall of dust coming their way*

Alien: Oh shi-. It's Superman 64 all over again...
    Soldier: Hey, at least we get colourful dust.
    Alien: Werd, and could be worse. We could be in Silent Hill
    *alien and soldier laugh*

I can't find my Baldur's Gate 2 CDs...

I hate Day light Savings!! I completely forgot of the time change and now I have realized that I lost a whole hour

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I hate it when I'm on ebay and forget about it and miss auctions by an hour.

I wish they had a setting where you could "localise" the time an auction ends.

I ALWAYS miss at least one thing each year due to this.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I hate Day light Savings!! I completely forgot of the time change and now I have realized that I lost a whole hour
    You'll get it back later
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    You'll get it back later
    But then it won't count.

Default It's a 3-fer-one!

+1 for the anti-daylight savings crowd - I hate having to get up earlier, and I don't want people around later on 'cos that's when I'm out and about.

My hair is starting to piss me off, it's lovely and long but the maintenance is really annoying. I've been growing it for ten years and can't decide whether to keep it or get shorn.

Main bitch= I got a sweet new phone a while back on the understanding that my not-quite-father-in-law's plan got it as a freebie, which due to a Telstra cock-up (turns out it's not free and will end up costing $1100 by the time the plan ends, which is the exact opposite of what he was told when asking not one but two sales reps) I may now lose. Normally I hate new phones but I've grown quite attached to this one, mainly thanks to the whole MP3 as ringtone function, so I don't really want to go back to the pink Hello-Kitty phone, amusing as it is - curse you Telstra! Actually Telstra's been screwing up constantly for months now so I shouldn't be surprised...