Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How useless can some people really be?

My missus had written down on her roster that she was working at a different Woolies petrol site today, as with last week, only to turn up there this time and she is not working there today. She has the most useless manager at their site right now because she is only getting 12 out of her contracted 22 hours a week this week. Where the hell does that leave us? Screwed because that is f*** all money she will get next week. God I hate the way she is being treated there after 5 years of working there. Pi$$es me right off.

Great, absolutely pissing down outside, and no umbrella. I'm gonna be soaked by the time I get to the station.

Same in canberra Im wearing a t-shirt, and canvas shoes, and its a lovely 10 minute walk home from the bus stop -_-

You think I wouldve learnt yesterday....

its sunny here.

i wish it had rained. the car could have used a wash. im too lazy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    its sunny here.

i wish it had rained. the car could have used a wash. im too lazy to do it.
    Isn't it like $2 to go through one of those On-The-Run carwash stations?

New fkn staff member at the local, has absolutely no idea, fkd my standing order yet again (how that is achieved is beyond me) missing issues of a sellout title.

Sick, I dont want a second prinitng, thats means sweet F all to me, oh wait you had to make it worse by allowing your grubby little FKN FRIENDS to sort through my standing order whilst Im browsing the shop you little............!!!

God I hate trusts law.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I HATE READING LECTURE NOTES. SO FREAKING BORING. I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE 24TH NOV WHEN UNI FINISHES

Just had a new couch delivered. One piece white, one piece black. That's some real intelligent storemen they've got there! Just when i was starting to think no one could surprise me with their sheer idiocy anymore too!

:Our nightshift guy had a pretty bad car accident ,He was on his way to work and ended up in hospital with a broken leg and other injuries,So lately we all had to go out and cover the shifts,So I ended up doing 2 of these shifts usually I do 9am-5pm Sunday-Thursday,I wasnt real happy about doing the shifts but I did them to help my boss.My beef with the boss was Why did I have to do them,when the 2 other newish guys you hired to actually do some graveyards were kicking up a stink about doing them???,So the 3 of us ended up with a couple each to cover the shifts,After the first week the youngest 19 went to the boss literally crying and saying that he couldnt do 3 nightshifts in was killing him,the eldest 55-60 a couple weeks prior had rung the business manager on his mobile to complain about the shifts that my boss had given him i.e the nightshifts,so as you can see there were problems everywhere......I again stood up and said that seeing though my sleeping pattern and family life were ruined at the moment then I might as well do the other shift which took me to 3 nightshifts.So we eventually hired another guy to do all the nightshifts so lately on my 3 nightshifts ive been training this guy getting him up to standards everythings been going good until tonight!I work at a petrol station,so after hours(11pm-5am) its lock door policy,Its Schoolies where I live so lots of young kids around they were all good,Most people you serve through the night counter are pleasant and have a joke with them and its all good,then tonight im trying to help a young guy with directions and then I have this moron with giant big mo like hulk hogan standing right in front of the buzzer for like 5 freaking minutes mind you there a big green sign saying please use nightcounter???,He eventually makes his way round the nightwindow and just lets abuse roll out his mouth im like WTF,Drunk as,Hurling abuse at me at like 2.30am in the morning.I said good one mate and threatened to ring the cops and he walked away,fuming off his head I am so over Drunk Aussies like that,What do you do?

Anyway its an epic but had to vent
    Cheers