Page 360 of 481 FirstFirst ... 340350355356357358359360361362363364365370380 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'll try to see if I can get an answer, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to.

I think if the address label came off, but they know who it was for to issue a refund, they would have resent it instead. It's just weird.
    I had a similar issue with MattyCollector this month. Best of luck with it mate!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I had a similar issue with MattyCollector this month. Best of luck with it mate!
    Anything would be better than having the issue with MattyCollector!

A few years back I ordered 2 each of MOTUC Swiftwind & Bubble Power She-Ra, which never showed up. Apparently i explicitly REFUSED the delivery according to their information.

I got the purchase price refunded but was out 50 bucks i think in shipping. Told em then and there i'd never buy anything from them again, and have stuck to it!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Anything would be better than having the issue with MattyCollector!

A few years back I ordered 2 each of MOTUC Swiftwind & Bubble Power She-Ra, which never showed up. Apparently i explicitly REFUSED the delivery according to their information.

I got the purchase price refunded but was out 50 bucks i think in shipping. Told em then and there i'd never buy anything from them again, and have stuck to it!
    I had them refund the shipping separately. It took some polite emails, but it was escalated to VIP customer support, whatever that means.

I rang up DHL here, and they rejected the package at their Japan sorting centre because it had a POBox address.

Before I called, I had a look at my previous purchases, and they all went via DHL, which I mentioned... and they said that they mustn't have been an incepted before it was sent to Australia.
    I figured that DHL was a non-POBox courier, but didn't realise that it had gone through them before.

So I'll have to order another one, and change my postal address to my home address... and just hope deliveries show up at my home, or don't get pinched by pedestrians walking past.
    (preventing us from using a POBox is only for their security, not for ours)
    You can always send it to my place
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I had them refund the shipping separately. It took some polite emails, but it was escalated to VIP customer support, whatever that means.
    Dang! You deserve some kind of medal or something for that. Going back over my emails to them i'm reminded of the pain. They had 3 different reps reply to me who'd not read a damn thing i had said...ie one of them instructed me how to 'download my program'! WTF!

I rang up DHL here, and they rejected the package at their Japan sorting centre because it had a POBox address.
    Well at least you got a reason... you'd think Amazon of all places would have alerted you to this issue when you placed the order though!

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    My wife usually cuts my hair, but she's been working hard lately so i decided to get it cut at local shopping centre, 3 blocks so ok i'll walk... crossing the road when suddenly i face plant with my left leg completely down one of those covered holes to access cables, but the concrete cover is cracked and fallen in.

Vent : New Balance sneakers i got a week ago for my birthday the left one had a hole ripped in it, my watch i got for my birthday last year the metal band came undone (clip holding it to head broke, pin bent) when my wrist hit the edge of the gutter and it undid and smashed the face, my wedding ring is chipped/scratched, my knee has a 1 inch by 5 inch bad graze (skin off, all blood), and a big patch ripped pff my palm, and shorts may be wrecked.

Went to police station because my phone went flat (after i took a pic pf the hole and while i was googling council after hours), so i walked to the cop shop and they took my details etc and called the council and said they will hit the council up for compensation.

Try to do something good and ...
    Most councils take this sort of thing very seriously. I know that a few in Sydney have apps you can download and if you see a pothole or the like you take a photo and it sends it to the council with the GPS coordinates so they can come out and fix. When they start to get people sending them bills to have $1000 lightweight or chrome wheels repaired/replaced off their cars because they hit a pothole on Parramatta road, they get on top of those things pretty quick.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Haven't had a good night sleep in two weeks due to a f-ing Little Wattlebird deciding to be a loud alarm clock every crack of dawn for two hours. Maybe an early night tonight? No because some f-ing neighbours house alarm has been going off non stop for at least two hours loud enough that I can't block it out from my house. And to top it off I've got a cold coming on so I really need to rest and I can't go stay at my dad's place because he's still reciprocating from major surgery and I don't want to pass the cold on. So I'm sitting in my car googling hotels for the night.

Man, that really sucks! We have a couple of rainbirds in our street (one lives in our front yard tree) and they are noisy little f-ckers.

Sucks that you have to look and pay for a hotel room just to get a decent nights sleep Good luck man!

The house alarm has stopped, thank goodness. I've been driving around for two hours circling back to see if it was still going or not every so often.

Now I just have that bird tomorrow to deal with. I hope it gets laid or whatever it's trying to do and moves on.

All this interupted sleep is making me one cranky man.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

still carless