Page 372 of 481 FirstFirst ... 352362367368369370371372373374375376377382392 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    So apparently my payment didn't freeze and now I have $30 I hope PayPal hurrys up and gets my money back by next week, cause how am I supposed to live a fortnight on $30?
    Call your bank if you havn't already, paypal move alot faster if they know the bank is involved.

my Rant - ebays recent improvements have again decreased usability of their site yet again, a while a go the customisation options were removed from my ebay summary and now they have 'improved' the subscribed search emails by removing the display grid and listing one item after another making saved search emails virtually unusable.

So, 4 weeks ago I somehow managed to do my neck some decent soft tissue damage, causing me to have a week off work and have the single most horrible headache I've ever had for 3 days straight. The next week rolls by with everything going well and then I do my lower back. Stupidly intense pain and the inability to move followed for another few days. To give you an idea, I went to a remedial massage guy and after the session it took another 15 minutes for me to get up off his table, I was in that much pain. Needless to say I have also had another week off work. NOW I have a cold that has me feeling like I've been hit by a bus, I have a ridiculously sore throat and am coughing up so much brown stuff I'm wondering if I'm losing actual esophagus tissue.

4 weeks of some form of illness/injury. I'm not having a good run
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Hope you feel better. May need some antibiotics to get you going quicker.

HopE ya heal up ok mate

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Lost a pair of prescription sunnies today. Will cost a bit to replace too because of the frames and coatings, Damit.

It just pisses you off

Whoever wears them will get the biggest headache of their life.
    If they drive with them on, they will probably crash.
    My eyesight is that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So, 4 weeks ago I somehow managed to do my neck some decent soft tissue damage, causing me to have a week off work and have the single most horrible headache I've ever had for 3 days straight. The next week rolls by with everything going well and then I do my lower back. Stupidly intense pain and the inability to move followed for another few days. To give you an idea, I went to a remedial massage guy and after the session it took another 15 minutes for me to get up off his table, I was in that much pain. Needless to say I have also had another week off work. NOW I have a cold that has me feeling like I've been hit by a bus, I have a ridiculously sore throat and am coughing up so much brown stuff I'm wondering if I'm losing actual esophagus tissue.

4 weeks of some form of illness/injury. I'm not having a good run
    You looked okay last weekend. Maybe you're not getting proper rest.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Lost a pair of prescription sunnies today. Will cost a bit to replace too because of the frames and coatings, Damit.

It just pisses you off

Were they lost or stolen?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    You looked okay last weekend. Maybe you're not getting proper rest.
    That was Sunday. I'd had 3 good days by then (hence why I came to the meet) and on the Monday arvo my lower back started to hurt.

I had the radio doctor come out today and prescribed drugs. I should begin to see an improvement tomorrow (fingers crossed)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post

It just pisses you off

I know your pain. I wear prescription glasses but most worksites have deemed eyeglasses to not be sufficient eye protection. So I had to get prescription safety glasses/goggles. They didn't even last two weeks before getting scratched by hard surfaces and abrasive dust.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I know your pain. I wear prescription glasses but most worksites have deemed eyeglasses to not be sufficient eye protection. So I had to get prescription safety glasses/goggles. They didn't even last two weeks before getting scratched by hard surfaces and abrasive dust.
    Holy crap!

Nah I didnt even wear them very often.
    Might buy a pair of crappy polarised ones from the servo, at least till summer

It still shits you though

Whoever found them is gunna have one bitch of a headache if they wear them : )

And yes I lost them, not sure exactly where or how...

Last night I was driving down a road with double lines. There's a van coming in the opposite direction that decides to chuck a quick U-turn across said double lines, forcing me to hit my brakes. I beeped my horn at him, and later when our cars are parallel to each other at the next red light, I looked over at the driver and saw him giving me a dirty stare! Silly me for expecting an apologetic wave.