Page 400 of 481 FirstFirst ... 380390395396397398399400401402403404405410420 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

I would recommend a Cat Rescue rather then the council, as they have a better chance of getting a new home rather then getting put down.

What nerf-herders to leave that poor cat.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

After a long wait since December 15 for my thundercracker mp, it arrived only to find the tail fin pointer broken and missing from the box.

I don't even have a chance to repair it. This sucks big time for a new year!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I would recommend a Cat Rescue rather then the council, as they have a better chance of getting a new home rather then getting put down.
    ^this...
    Or why don't you just adopt the cat yourself Gok?

Because I don't want to own a cat. I don't want to see this stray cat suffer either.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Because I don't want to own a cat. I don't want to see this stray cat suffer either.
    I've adopted a couple of stray cats over my lifetime, not because I wanted too, but because they needed a home. They were amazing animals, it's almost as if they know you've helped them out and love you that little bit more.
    We've also gotten out dogs from shelters too.

Fair enough if you don't want too, but it sets a great example for your little one... and you might find you get a lot out of it.

Try and find it a home though instead of just dumping it at a shelter or calling the ranger.... otherwise there's a high chance it'll just get put down.

Just my 2 cents

I hate it when a package arrives, but instead of leaving it at the door or seeing if anyone's home, they leave a latter telling you to pick it up tomorrow. And most of the time I'm actually home! Argh I hate how this happens! I've had packages that arrived when I wasnt near the front of the house, when most of the day I was!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH BOLLOCKS!

I tried to book a movie ticket online using a complimentary coupon, but the system tells me that the coupon has "insufficient funds," and I've received no ticket through my email. So now I'm going to have to go into the cinema tomorrow to try and purchase the ticket and just hope that the good seats aren't booked out.
    i saw someone say they tried to book movie tickets with a voucher but they had to $5 to $10 or something in fees! wtf. it's supposed to be a free ticket lol.

A neighbour moved out a few months ago and left their cat behind. And even for a good year before the left, they'd been neglecting this cat for a long, long time. Along with our next door neighbours, we've been tag-team caring for this cat. This morning this cat defecated on our door mat because it was of the crazy downpour, it was taking shelter in the only dry place it felt safe. I'm sure this cat would've pooped somewhere else (a common lawn area across from our place to be exact is where it normally poops; our next door neighbour's been scooping it). So it pooped in the only place that it could, which sucked for our doormat.

I then decided that enough was enough; we've been caring for this cat that isn't even ours. It was time to take it to the shelter. I called both the shelter and RSPCA, but nobody answered the phones. I got a cardboard box and put the cat inside it for transport, but it hated it and jumped straight out. I tried again, and the cat scratched me, drawing blood. I then picked the cat up and put it in my car and the cat went PSYCHO. This may seem obvious in hind sight, but until today, the only cat that I've ever transported in a car was my late former pet cat. Which of course happily rode in my car because she was my pet. This is an abandoned pet, so it did NOT want to be in my car.

I'm done. Tomorrow I'm going to call the Council and ask them to get a Council Ranger to come and capture this cat. I don't blame this cat at all, but I am just furious at its owner for willfully abandoning it like that. If you're not prepared to care for a pet for the duration of its life, then don't get a pet in the first place. Or if something happens in your life where you can't keep that pet anymore, then give it to someone else, or bring the animal to the shelter yourself.

Anyway, I bought some cheap cat litter. I'm going to cut the box to make it about the height of litter tray, line it up with some newspaper and fill it with litter so that at least the cat has somewhere nice and dry to use, as the inclement weather in Sydney doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon.
    maybe you could advertise it and someone might want it? do you have any details for where these people moved to? or if you had their names you might be able to tell the council that and they could get a fine or something for their actions.

Someone stole my bike. I liked that bike. Bye, bike.