Page 41 of 481 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiewolf View Post
    Well It is sort of venting, and thats always good. And one hopes that while your here looking back on such a dark time In your Life... your having a better time of things now... Besides severely emotional trying times in life make for the best song lyrics... so when your rich and famous because of said time in your life.. dont forget the rest of us!
    True they do, I had alot of good inspiration back then, it's hard for me to write lyrics these days, but I still do. Looking back on it ,I do realise how bad it was, and how things have changed, I have changed, my views have changed, and I the better for it happening in the first place. Although the ex I mentioned found me on facebook recently and I added her, and all of the sudden I got inspired to write some pretty brutal lyrics

And don't worry, if I ever did become rich and famous, I would still look at you guys as my friends

Well after spending more than a week re arranging everything in this stupid room, including 2 new sets of shelves... i have accomplished.... NOTHING!! I for some reason seem to have exactly the SAME ammount of room *(NONE)* than what I had before?? How is this possible. Its subspace at work I tell you...

I still cant put any clothes in my wardrobe cos... well its full of frikkin unbuilt Zoids, I still cant put the rest of my transformers out... cos well... the shelves are frikkin full.

I cant put any more shelves anywhere else in this house, cos dispite the fact I pay for the whole house, my darn mother who doesnt put anything in (except irritation) keeps shouving everything I own back into this one frikking room. Now when Im used to having a 2 bedroom house + Double Garage all to myself... to go down to ONE room, because I opened my big stupid mouth and offered her 2 Rooms in a 4 Bedroom house (that because she didnt put in the lousy $200 a fortnight we had to move back to a 2 bedroom) cos she coudln't afford where she was living? (obviously she translated this gesture as - Move In, Take Over, Pay Nothing & Expect More.)

Now sure... I CAN get rid of her... (no not like that...) BUT It requires me to find her somewhere to go, pack her stuff, MOVE HER and Continue putting in money for rent... belive me Id do it in a second if it was an affordable option. But since dispite a hospital stint back in october im still not 100% up to working.. its not an option right.. now.. this second.

SO.. yeah Im just having a rant about it.... I feel better now. Really..
    5 words for you...Pay up or f&^k off...I know its your mum but thats just damn rude in anybody's language...

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    5 words for you...Pay up or f&^k off...I know its your mum but thats just damn rude in anybody's language...
    Agreed.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    When was the last time such a line worked on anyones relitives? I wouldnt put up such a long rant if it where as easy as that. One of those long... family fueds lies behind it all.. and yes... some people arent easily shifted.

.. Anytime I ask anyone for help with the situation .. they scatter like cockroaches when you turn the lights on. Family = Annoying.

When was the last time such a line worked on anyones relitives? I wouldnt put up such a long rant if it where as easy as that. One of those long... family fueds lies behind it all.. and yes... some people arent easily shifted.

.. Anytime I ask anyone for help with the situation .. they scatter like cockroaches when you turn the lights on. Family = Annoying.
    Ahhhh family feuds, i know all about them, they can make a situation complicated.

hmm sorry to come in mid way here or at the tail end umm have you tried talking to her?

<rant> I hate eBay snipers, they really annoy me.
    Like today, I was happily winning an auction that would have gotten me alot of figures I wanted in one go, when 2 seconds before close some a$$ snipes the auction out from under me
    I don't mind as much if there's activity beforehand, but to come out of nowhere at the last second to cheat others out of something they have been after since the auction started just aint right.
    What burns more is that it was a power seller, so I just know they are going to resell the items at inflated costs rather then cherish them...

Also, I'll add "bloody americans" to that as things wouldn't be as hard to get if there wern't so many sellers that say "will ship to US only".
    Because no one else deserves nice things? B@$t@rds.

So now I move on and try and find the same items seperately at twice as much cost to me.
    Which would be fine if I had excess money to spend. But I don't. </end rant>

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Like today, I was happily winning an auction that would have gotten me alot of figures I wanted in one go, when 2 seconds before close some a$$ snipes the auction out from under me
    I don't mind as much if there's activity beforehand, but to come out of nowhere at the last second to cheat others out of something they have been after since the auction started just aint right.
    What burns more is that it was a power seller, so I just know they are going to resell the items at inflated costs rather then cherish them...

Also, I'll add "bloody americans" to that as things wouldn't be as hard to get if there wern't so many sellers that say "will ship to US only".

So now I move on and try and find the same items seperately at twice as much cost to me.
    If you can't beat 'em, join em. I find it baffling as to why some people don't just bid on an auction at the very last moment (with the max you're willing to spend)...All you're doing is driving the price up by bidding earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post

I can say proudly that I'm a sniper and proud of it. Obviously if you are being sniped, then the price you're willing to pay is not as high as the sniper. Its like most things in life, you can have anything you want as long as you're willing to pay for it. Obviously in this case, you weren't and therefore you really have no one to blame.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Im a sniper and proud of it!
    What did you loose on?