Page 435 of 481 FirstFirst ... 415425430431432433434435436437438439440445455 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Yeah good news on no break but make sure you let it heal. I rushed back to rugby after I tore 2 ligaments and my ankle has never been the same since.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Yeah good news on no break but make sure you let it heal. I rushed back to rugby after I tore 2 ligaments and my ankle has never been the same since.
    Yeah I second the healing and rehab. I fractured my ankle playing basketball and didn't rehab the leg well enough and shortly thereafter tore my ACL and MCLs playing basketball too soon

I love it when the delieveryman makes it clear he is at your place once he is about to leave with your parcel

It sucks living in a 2 story house
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I love it when the delieveryman makes it clear he is at your place once he is about to leave with your parcel

Better than when you catch them throwing parcels up your front stairs as they can't be bothered walking up the 10 steps to your front door and ringing the bell...

Better than when you catch them throwing parcels up your front stairs as they can't be bothered walking up the 10 steps to your front door and ringing the bell...
    But to be fair, your front steps are a pain... haha

But seriously, that is crap. Should film it and upload it to the interwebs, best way to get any sort of response from AusPost. Their BS PR excuses are useless

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

But seriously, that is crap. Should film it and upload it to the interwebs, best way to get any sort of response from AusPost. Their BS PR excuses are useless
    Only problem is I never see it. Just hear the big crash on the top steps and them all the way down the bottom. And that is only if I'm even at home working that day

Only problem is I never see it. Just hear the big crash on the top steps and them all the way down the bottom. And that is only if I'm even at home working that day
    You need a camera setup to catch it as proof. I'd become enraged if that happened to my packages

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

And I read today that the CEO of Australia Post got $1.2million in bonuses last year. For this level of service to the public.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    And I read today that the CEO of Australia Post got $1.2million in bonuses last year. For this level of service to the public.
    Well his bonus was down from previous years when it was over $2mil. His base salary seems to have jumped up to $4.4mil though...