Page 459 of 481 FirstFirst ... 439449454455456457458459460461462463464469479 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Don't both of your cases represent a clear claim for you money back? They offered a very specific service that they did not provide. Galling!
    Not worth the time and effort.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Not worth the time and effort.
    For me its not getting people in this tiny community offside. If I didn't take the aboriginal elder who did a sh*thouse job rendering my concrete tank to task after he did a complete balls up of the job and charged me a thousand bucks for the privelege, I'm not going to get the post office staff offside for $1.30

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    For me its not getting people in this tiny community offside. If I didn't take the aboriginal elder who did a sh*thouse job rendering my concrete tank to task after he did a complete balls up of the job and charged me a thousand bucks for the privelege, I'm not going to get the post office staff offside for $1.30
    There's a wider issue here. This might be a cheap cash-in for Aus Post, but if they're going to be doing this, then they need to realise that they're cashing-in on the emotions, joy and wonder of children.

If they'd thought it through, they'd have recognised the potential for causing needless distress and emotional harm to children. Yes, it's certainly not as bad as the teacher who was recently fired for sending 6 year olds home in tears when she told them there was no such thing as Santa Claus, however when you're acting in a manner which destroys the magic for children, your actions are definitely somewhere in the vicinity. And let's face it, when it's generic letters which look half-assed and where they can't even get them to people before Christmas, then it's not great. I'm sure if there was enough distress to a few children, that someone might even be able to make a case for child neglect and possibly even child emotional abuse.

If yours is anything but the rare exception, then really you should say something, regardless of how much or how little you spent on it; at the end of the day, no matter how much a product or service costs, you shouldn't be able to put a price on a child's sense of wonder.

As for the elder in question, sounds like their fellow uncles and aunties need to take them aside and have a quiet but no so pleasant chat with them about how their business ethics are dishonouring their tribe/community.

I've had an animated Voyager (MIB) listed on eBay for Months. the other day it sold and do you think I can find the damn thing!!??

I have two or three boxes of stuff I plan to sell, some of it is listed on eBay, some here. I remember seeing the toy in the weeks leading up to our move before Christmas.

We've pretty much unpacked the majority of the house and I'm going through my collection boxes (still packed). I have about 5 or 6 boxes to go through tonight before I conclude that I've either sold it in the past and can't remember doing so or I've lost a Voyager Transformer somehow.

I've never put so much effort into shipping a transformer in my life.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've had an animated Voyager (MIB) listed on eBay for Months. the other day it sold and do you think I can find the damn thing!!??

I have two or three boxes of stuff I plan to sell, some of it is listed on eBay, some here. I remember seeing the toy in the weeks leading up to our move before Christmas.

We've pretty much unpacked the majority of the house and I'm going through my collection boxes (still packed). I have about 5 or 6 boxes to go through tonight before I conclude that I've either sold it in the past and can't remember doing so or I've lost a Voyager Transformer somehow.

Good luck with it! Hopefully you can track it down

Yet another Aussie seller promising Transformers but unable to deliver

I joke as I feel bad as I've got a few outstanding requests/holds that I feel quility about and I need to get back to over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yet another Aussie seller promising Transformers but unable to deliver

I joke as I feel bad as I've got a few outstanding requests/holds that I feel quility about and I need to get back to over the weekend.
    Well, you're either part of the problem like me, or part of the solution...

I found it, after 3 nights of looking and opening literally every box left after the move, including my entire collection. it was the second to last box, up on a back shelf in the garage. it's only box, packed ready to ship from when I calculated postage on eBay. why it wasn't in the box with all the others I'll never know.

I found it, after 3 nights of looking and opening literally every box left after the move, including my entire collection. it was the second to last box, up on a back shelf in the garage. it's only box, packed ready to ship from when I calculated postage on eBay. why it wasn't in the box with all the others I'll never know.
    Wouldn't you know it? Glad you found it in the end.

That’s a massive relief!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!