Page 460 of 481 FirstFirst ... 440450455456457458459460461462463464465470480 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I found it, after 3 nights of looking and opening literally every box left after the move, including my entire collection. it was the second to last box, up on a back shelf in the garage. it's only box, packed ready to ship from when I calculated postage on eBay. why it wasn't in the box with all the others I'll never know.
    Thank Primus for that!

I bet at the time you thought "This will be a safer/easier place to find it when I need it"

This ALWAYS happens with me!

thanks guys, especially you and your jifs Sinnertwin.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    thanks guys, especially you and your jifs Sinnertwin.
    Between thiz and Zinnertwin replacing hiz Ss with Zs...

I knew I'd get someone.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just spent a couple of days uninstalling and re-installing driver, programs and crap because I found my computer mic and usb mics weren't being recognised.

Odd I thought as the last time I used it (a long time ago, I must admit) everything was fine and dandy. I've had no reason up until now to mess with settings, but it just none of them were recognised.

Turns out good old windows update had by default disabled the mic options in one of the settings (for privacy I guess). Would have been nice to know this before hand, I could have saved myself so much time.

bowspearer Guest

Why is it that some ebay sellers turn into complete morons when it comes time to pack figures?!

So my Christmas present was a G1 Quickswitch (some joints are a little loose on some panels, but I can live with it), and to cut shipping costs down, I got a cheap lot no one else was toughing with a mint loose TM Terrosaur and Waspinator (and yes, I can see the poetic humour in what is about to be said).

The Quickswitch, Terrosaur and weapons were wrapped with all the love in the world. The Waspinator body itself was placed in the bottom, without padding, with everything else on top of it. If it was just the legs popping out, then that would have been an easy fix, but one of the wings was also snapped off at the top wing joint and there's no easy way of saving it. So now I have 2 good figures and a worthless paperweight because the seller decided through negligence, that my Waspinator should be more show accurate.

Gotta love it.

Is it bad that I found that story amusing because out of all the toys that got shafted it was Wazzzzzpinatorrrrr?

Fortunately all of my second hand TF purchases via members here have been really great with packaging. I guess because they understand the care and attention to detail that collectors have and require for their hobby.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Is it bad that I found that story amusing because out of all the toys that got shafted it was Wazzzzzpinatorrrrr?
    No I saw the poetic humour in it too - I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry as the old saying goes.

Oh and you're terrible Muriel
    Last edited by bowspearer; 23rd January 2019 at 01:41 PM.