Page 477 of 481 FirstFirst ... 457467472473474475476477478479480 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Settle down, no one's going to take your anime away from you, we've been down this road before and it tends to reset to zero.

When I used to work at Phantom Zone we had a shipment delayed for almost a month because customs thought Crow, Flesh and Blood was literally crow flesh and blood. That was the late 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I found another article regarding the figurines. The article was produced around the same time, and mentions the figures were in fact not Anime at all! they were a collection of DC and Marvel figures based on the movie characters. The offending figure was Harley Quinn in shorts, also there was a shirtless Jared Leto figure! What a joke. So the ABC left out the info about the figures on purpose, so that they could push Anti-Anime agenda. Also as mentioned in this article, there was also a one stage, a big cardboard cut out of Donald Trump! I'm sure some will not approve, but I'll make the crack, Make Anime Great Again !

https://www.afr.com/rear-window/trib...0200305-p5472i
    Aww...

I was hoping they would have at least been of something interesting. Like, if he'd had a hand-painted figurine of Doctor Krieger's virtual girlfriend from Archer then that would have at least had some points for style, but movie-based Marvel and DC figurines? BORING

Also now I really want a high-end, clear-plastic model of Krieger's virtual girlfriend, with select voice samples from the show...

What next? Those damn SJWs gonna make me take down my waifu pillow from my office couch ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    What next? Those damn SJWs gonna make me take down my waifu pillow from my office couch ?!?
    I don't think that's appropriate language for the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I don't think that's appropriate language for the boards.
    Probably needed a /s at the end -_-

What the center alliance wants to do has be done before it used to be focused on the content of what American publishers were producing and it always gets rolled back, if it does get traction it'll mean that the center alliance has made a deal with the government on some legislation and personally I'd be more concerned with that piece of govt legislation, especially with the panic buying and the coronavirus hanging over our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Anti-Anime agenda.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you're serious? Let me laugh even harder!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I think I need to part-take in this space... Venting

Australia Post has lost my Matty Collector Panthro (Thundercats) and my flatmates chocolate milk is leaking all over my food in the fridge.

but I am going to afterpay spoil myself with Voyger Starscream - slowly building a collection one day

the battle is real with the chocolate milk the smell is destressing me

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you're serious? Let me laugh even harder!
    Not exactly to much a stretch of the imagination. And no I'm not really serious. Just that the article mentioned Anime, but could not confirm, then turned out there was nothing. I actually don't invest anything in Anime, so really personally its not my problem. Its ok to vent and have a laugh at the same time.

Stupid aust post and their website. I put the weight and size of the box into their calculator but instead of giving me the price, it gave me a suggestion of a smaller cheapest box option. They have changed the website so now you need to click on features drop down menu to find the correct price of the actual item. Idiots.