Page 7 of 481 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Damn Centrelink, damn Australian tax office...
    If KRudd has the moolah to censor the 'net WHY CAN'T WE HAVE CENTRELINK PHONELINES YOU CAN ACTUALLY REACH!? Or online tax services that ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE?! I've got 2 freaking Uni degrees and it's all gibberish.

Huff...huff...a pox upon all bureaucracies, a pox I say!

Microsoft's Windows 7 pricing, especially with the lack of upgrade promotion bar the 'buy Vista now get a free Windows 7 upgrade later!" Why do the yanks get all the good deals??

aaaaaaaaargh!!!! i finally got a complete G1 Jazz yesterday and i was playing with it last night and ive already lost his gun not happy

Default TF CON POSTER issue!

Never thought Id need to vent but I think I just lost US$100 . I aid thru paypal and its already was past the 45 days dispute window, aaaaaargh. I ordered for 4 Alex Milne lithographs from TFCON - Cybertron Canada all is well they communicated with me and all that when I asked how long will it take - Answered back (email) 4-6 weeks..... So i waited - this was in May first week, Its now July for pete's sake. Emailed them back on the sixth week stating the items are a no show. They emailed back to say if the items dont show by end of week email back so they can re-send a new one. Which I did. its been 4 days now and havent heard a reply. I filed a Paypal dispute - of course they cant do anything anymore about it ( but they said still file a claim coz they have to monitor this user - yeah right) im guessing they would not reply to me anymore since I filed a Paypal dispute but hey Ive been very amicable, patient and courteous all the time, so have they in their email replies but this is ridiculous and loosing $134 is no laughing matter to be taken lightly, I freakin work hard just to earn that money, I could've just bought something else with it. Well Im still hoping somehow the posters magically arrive one day. If not, freakiin hell I 'll advice everyone to stay clear of Cybertron Ca then for anymore offers. ... hate to put labels and say it but what a rip-off!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

What was the shipment method?

Canada surface sometimes take up to 3 months.

They are one of the worst carriers.

If it was shipped airmail.............. then they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Never thought Id need to vent but I think I just lost US$100 . I aid thru paypal and its already was past the 45 days dispute window, aaaaaargh. I ordered for 4 Alex Milne lithographs from TFCON - Cybertron Canada all is well they communicated with me and all that when I asked how long will it take - Answered back (email) 4-6 weeks..... So i waited - this was in May first week, Its now July for pete's sake. Emailed them back on the sixth week stating the items are a no show. They emailed back to say if the items dont show by end of week email back so they can re-send a new one. Which I did. its been 4 days now and havent heard a reply. I filed a Paypal dispute - of course they cant do anything anymore about it ( but they said still file a claim coz they have to monitor this user - yeah right) im guessing they would not reply to me anymore since I filed a Paypal dispute but hey Ive been very amicable, patient and courteous all the time, so have they in their email replies but this is ridiculous and loosing $134 is no laughing matter to be taken lightly, I freakin work hard just to earn that money, I could've just bought something else with it. Well Im still hoping somehow the posters magically arrive one day. If not, freakiin hell I 'll advice everyone to stay clear of Cybertron Ca then for anymore offers. ... hate to put labels and say it but what a rip-off!!
    Losing $134 does suck, losing any money really does suck. A few years back I lost around $600 to a guy a bought Fort Max off (which I never got) This was back in the days when I was a noob and paid with it by money order coz I didnt have a Paypal Account. Learnt my lesson after that.

not really sure, they havent mentioned it, and they havent emailed me back as yet, they did say 4-6 weeks, sheesh. man what do theyuse for couriers, men on horses? even Philippine mail isnt That sucky. sigh sigh sigh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ouch, liege!

We're not much better shape in Mexico either. Nothing's showed up.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

There is still hope liege. So who did you order from an individual or bussines/organisation?

I once lost about $90 from an ebay auction. The seller kept in constant touch and was good communicating so I took that as assurance that everything was fine. He seized communication when the Dispute deadline begun to approach and by the time I tried to open a dispute it was too late.

I learned my lesson and from then on if I don't receive the item a week before the dispute deadline is over, I file one automatically. If the item does show up, I close the dispute.