Page 8 of 481 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

yukitora Guest

Default Ultimate Bumblebee WITH NEW HAT

NEW ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE, my ass. its bumblebee with HAT! like Malibu Stacy from Simpsons! (NEW Malibu stacy -with hat) why cant they just sell add-ons? or why didn't they just get it right in the first place? duh? not very ultimate is he? and wheres his other hand? reminds me of a G1 'for parts'.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I learned my lesson and from then on if I don't receive the item a week before the dispute deadline is over, I file one automatically. If the item does show up, I close the dispute.
    That is an excellent idea Kup.

Liege, i feel for you mate. Hope things turn out well. As jgon said, things from Canada tend to take quite a while!

Thanks guys, well Im never ordering anything from Canada again.

Kup paypal window period was 45 days, which is below the 6 weeks period they mentioned to me to wait. But since you guys did say it takes a while ... well , siiiigh.... well see.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Man you guys sure are a f***ing whiny bunch.

Well, it is a thread for personal venting on a website primarily devoted to adults collecting overpriced toys.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    mmmm love me some beef jerky

Unhappy Digger's Battlers'd probably like some beef jerky too...moving on.

"Let them eat cake"...

Vent On!
    Let's talk Peter Garrett...Peter, Peter, Peter, what happened here, man? You used to have integrity, but this 'team player' business...lie with dogs and you wake up with fleas. Please resign from this political prostitution Peter, there are children watching and you're dancing to all the wrong tunes...

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    "Let them eat cake"...

Vent On!
    Let's talk Peter Garrett...Peter, Peter, Peter, what happened here, man? You used to have integrity, but this 'team player' business...lie with dogs and you wake up with fleas. Please resign from this political prostitution Peter, there are children watching and you're dancing to all the wrong tunes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozformers Forum Code of Conduct.
    16 - Unresolveable topics like religion, politics, social ideologies, etc, are discouraged. Other boards cater for that.

Yes, please refrain from political issues (all politicians are as bad as each other anyway... ), and keep in mind that this is a venting thread, for people to get some release for what is bugging them right now. So don't derail it by pointing out the more significant problems of others - there is always someone worse off than yourself in some way.
    We are a community of friends and 'fellow fans of a particular materialistic interest'... we should be able to count on the people here to help share our own 'smaller' issues privately here in this unknown corner of the net-universe, so that we can be more willing and able to deal with the larger issues of others in the real world, without our 'petty' problems getting in the way.
    After all, if people can't vent about our personal issues in some restrained, civilised manner out of sight here, they might unload their pent-up frustrations on others in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    if people can't vent about our personal issues in some restrained, civilised manner out of sight here, they might unload their pent-up frustrations on others in the public domain.
    I work in Public transport, i do that anyway.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496