Thread: I need to vent!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bloody Centrelink forms to supplement my wage from my job while I'm studying. I also do a bit of data entry on the side and had to register an ABN for that, it's extremely sporadic but they also demand all these forms and statements and blah - for an extra 80 bucks a fortnight or so they can shove it!

I feel sorry for whoever has to jump through hoops to get a pittance from them.

Smile This is a great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer888 View Post
    Bloody Centrelink...
    Centerlink = Bastards filled with bastard filling, with a garnish of arseholery to top it off. Forgive/edit the language if need be but I dealt with them for years as a uni student and for months afterwards and it's fully warranted - nowadays I just starve for as long as I can hold out rather than deal with the CLink. What's worse is the (very rare) nice ones still have to follow the BS rules and so still have to act like buttheads - I've had CLink workers near to tears over the crap they have to enforce.

@PaulBot - I still don't know of you're a dude or a chick, condolences if you're a boy-who-likes-boys 'cos that's usually even rougher than the @$&*$ 'nice guy' BS I used to get stuck with. At least with the Just Friends Game you can eventually (be driven to) become a selfish neglectful prick and reap the benefits thereof yourself - beats playing the sucker role anyday.
    Misogyny ain't nice but for some reason it consistently works.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 17th June 2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: smelling mistakes etc.

Before you diss Centrelink, can imagine being one of the counter staff dealing with the sort of people that usually come in all day? I think if you weren't a bastard before you started working there, give it a few months and you'll either be well on your way to becoming one yourself or a blubbering mess in the corner. Centrelink isn't the most stress affected work area in Australia for no reason. I'm surprised the waiting area isn't dubbed the 'rumpus room' it usually contains so many useless/annoying bums. I don't know how they do it...