Thread: I need to vent!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    A mug depicting such an iconic album should be easy to replace.
    I replaced it. Just took 2 months to arrive.

Imagine buying something from the UK, it arrives and instead of putting it on the porch like every other package, they decide to put it next to the mailbox, when it's RAINING.

My parcel gets ruined, and what was inside (a vinyl record) gets ruined. The vinyl record itself is OK, but the sleeve is destroyed thanks to the weather.
    Wish the people at Auspost would do their job correctly.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Imagine buying something from the UK, it arrives and instead of putting it on the porch like every other package, they decide to put it next to the mailbox, when it's RAINING.

My parcel gets ruined, and what was inside (a vinyl record) gets ruined. The vinyl record itself is OK, but the sleeve is destroyed thanks to the weather.
    Wish the people at Auspost would do their job correctly.
    That is unfortunate.

A few years ago, I was at work but paranoid about a registered parcel i was waiting for (an MISB G1 crystal Hot Rod) getting damaged, so left work early. As I walked towards my front gate, I noticed the parcel on the ground (bad postie, should've left it at my local PO), and it also started raining. Felt like i won the lottery that day.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Just got a notification that a parcel had been delivered went to check and it's been stolen, well good luck to the A Hole who took two 1kg rolls of PLA+, I've put through a claim but I have to wait a fortnight to put that order through again.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Just got a notification that a parcel had been delivered went to check and it's been stolen, well good luck to the A Hole who took two 1kg rolls of PLA+, I've put through a claim but I have to wait a fortnight to put that order through again.
    I've recently noticed that PLA+ looks like something strong enough to garrot a-holes.

Screw Telstra!

Not only have they decided that only one person in my family can purchase devices now, despite us wanting everyone to manage their own stuff. They also told me they are ending post-paid billing for all customers and changing everyone over to a "Netflix" style payment model that requires people to pay upfront with credit cards.

Needless to say, it has gone down poorly for us. Now we are going to have to separate everyone's stuff onto different accounts and get certain older people to understand they can't go to the post office and pay the phone bill in cash anymore. Grrrrrrr.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Gotta love it when other drivers don't indicate but get mad at me when they cut me off.

Yes. Totally my fault for not being a mind-reader. Indicating's for losers!