Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: G.I.Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I despise Cobra La with a passion! Nonetheless the 25th Anniversary line seems to cater to fans of both comic and toon, and toynews says that one of the future comic packs will feature Nemisis Enforcer and LT Falcon . No pics yet, but it will have to be good to make me get it, I only really enjoyed the first 10 minutes of the movie.
    Ah yes that themesong is so precious! Fave scene is the debate of Cobra Commander's "excellent stewardship" of Cobra. The moment he shouted "hogwash" back at Serpentor I was all smiles hehehehehe! Also what I enjoyed in the cartoon is that background sound effect when they are showing Cobra, sounds like a metal fork thats been banged and made to resonate and sound like a horrible menacing scratchy growl of an unknown animal... luv it dont know where to find that effect and download it though. Would be nice as a text alert sound.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This brings back memory's ...
    The only thing i really liked when i had the G.I.JOE line, was the vehicles...

I can Vaguely remember having
    "H.A.V.O.C w/Cross Country"
    "Conquest X30 w/Slipstream"
    "I really liked the Conquest X30, The main, "if not sole" reason was it had the ability to lower and raise the landing gear".
    "Tomahawk w/Lift Ticket"
    & "Snow Cat w/Frostbite".
    "Those Missiles w/skis were a nice touch"

Also just remembered that I wish i could of gotten "Skystriker" , "The USS Flag", And that Shuttle command center playset as well.

"I have to go check this all up on this web site i found on the internet".
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 13th February 2008 at 05:50 PM.

The H.A.V.O.C. was one cool toy. Never had it but I had a friend who did and damn it was fun.
    One of my favourite scenes from G.I. Joe The Movie was when Nemesis Enforcer picked up a H.A.V.O.C. and ripped Snowjob out with his bare hands (and claw).

Video!
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 13th February 2008 at 09:37 PM.

Man the G.I. Joe movie is so corny.

I always find it amusing that Richard Gautier voiced both Serpentor and Rodimus Prime (in the TF tv series) the 2 lesser (often despised) leaders of thier respective factions, poor guy.

Yes this REALLY happened, Serpentorprime from the Devils Due crossover series

I had several of the veichles, have most of them still today. I even have a Second hand Havoc (but I didn't collect GIjoe when it was originaly released. My Favourte veichles are those from the first 4 years with the amazing detail for thier time. Probably my favourte is the Warthog and amphibious APC that could float, and was packed with sculpted detail of the interior, all 3 hatches had sculpted control panels and wahtnot. It sure showed up the Turtle Wagon which didn't even have a steering wheel.

Other favourtes that I had were:
    Cobra Ratller (A modified A10/VTOL)
    Cobra Snow Wolf (the Snowcats nemesis)
    GIjoe Raider (a giant futurisitic looking tank)
    Cobra Hiss 2 (The upgrade for the Hiss, bigger and meaner)

Have many others too, including some sad ones like the Septic Tank.

As a kid I always wanted all the jets, being a huge jet fan. But I only ever got the Rattler and the Liquidator, (although I have a semi complete Nightraven now). I always wanted the Cobra Condor and the Skystryker and Tomahawk.

Pics pics pics pics pics!!!!!!!

Man i loved the Joe series as a kid.

Man the G.I. Joe movie is so corny.

Have many others too, including some sad ones like the Septic Tank.

Yuck!!! isnt that where your poop gets deposited
    heheheehhe. I never knew they had a tank of this name. But then theres a lot in Gi Joe I didnt follow after the movie.

Didn't have ANY of the vehicles - so I had to make them of hard craft paper myself based on Catalogues I got from my friend. it was more interesting that way for me as well coz I can "customize" the look. BUt My all time faves are the Rattlers (used the tissue roll centers as the wing gyros ), Morays and the Fangs (1) I even had my own terrordrome ( out of lots of KFC Styro Buckets). Unfortunately It didn't last long and I got more into TFs so I didn't repair them. But I still got my figs heheheh - most for migration here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

yeah, that was when G.I. Joe went through that "bio-eco" thing... heh.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes this REALLY happened, Serpentorprime from the Devils Due crossover series
    That's Serpent O.R.! For Organic Robot! Lol, I loved that series. Especially when Cobra Commander took over his body, and basically just acted like Starscream.

yeah, that was when G.I. Joe went through that "bio-eco" thing... heh.
    I could live with the bright colours, but the simplicity of the thing pissed me of, the old toys were so much more detailed and complex.

H.I.S.S II now there's a Cobra Tank

That's Serpent O.R.! For Organic Robot! Lol, I loved that series. Especially when Cobra Commander took over his body, and basically just acted like Starscream.
    Yes that was probably one of the more concise storylines they came up with for the crossover, nice art to, and one of the few TF universes brave enough to kill Bumblebee.

So where are you buying all this from???

Does anyone remember when CC actually became a snake and busted out of his human body?