Thread: TF:RotF GAME Direct-Feed-Walkthrough

Default TF:RotF GAME Direct-Feed-Walkthrough

Thought this might be Interesting if no ones seen it yet...

TF RotF Direct Feed Walkthrough Beware Devastators Suck Attack
    Source:http://g4tv.com/thefeed

Sorry forgot to add game to the title....
    Update:Thanks Griffin...
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 13th June 2009 at 05:46 PM.

The more I see of this the more I want to buy it. If only to be Long Haul for a couple of levels

I want more time as scorponok...but obviously that aint gonna happen because **SPOILER ALERT** he dies very fast. So im hoping we get decent gameplay as Ratchet and Ironhide.

Quote Originally Posted by RageOnTheRoads View Post
    The more I see of this the more I want to buy it. If only to be Long Haul for a couple of levels
    I agree. I cant wait! 9 days and counting! yeeee haaaaaar

saw the first 4 odd minutes looks just like how the first game played

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    saw the first 4 odd minutes looks just like how the first game played
    I disagree with you there, the transformation feature where you dont loose momentum is new, the graphics look like as though they have had a complete overhaul, instead of clone autobots and close decpitcon army they introduced aeiral bots, combaticons and seekers to give it that old school flavour. the starscream stage in the ocean looks absolutely mad! i think im gonna grab a new xbox elite at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    I disagree with you there, the transformation feature where you dont loose momentum is new, the graphics look like as though they have had a complete overhaul, instead of clone autobots and close decpitcon army they introduced aeiral bots, combaticons and seekers to give it that old school flavour. the starscream stage in the ocean looks absolutely mad! i think im gonna grab a new xbox elite at the same time.
    i agree but it still seems like its go here shoot the robots go there shoot the robots

Yeah i know what you mean, but they have helped by not letting it be so free roaming while in battle. If you leave the area during a task you will loose. you have to stand your ground and fight tacticaly, instead of just the typical smash everything, run around, kill enemy, eventually win round.

fingers crossed X ! it will be very good.

Looking at footage of the Transformers movie games reminds of Robotech Battlecry - another similar game with equally repetitive gameplay that may have been acceptable in the mid 90's but falls way below the mark in this day and age. Yucko.

The last game sucked but had some nice eye candy. I have to admit, I'm concerned about the 2nd game but maybe there is hope.

"At the end of the day, the people from Activision stated their main intent all along was correcting all the mistakes of the last TRANSFORMERS game, stressing that they listened to fan complaints and suggestions and that this really is the ultimate TF experience."
    www.joblo.com/

From a non-gamers perspective the gameplay is "top notch" but we will see.

www.transformersgame.com/