Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ToyBiz LOTR Trilogy Collection

Default My ToyBiz LOTR Trilogy and Movie/Gaming Collections

Hey,
    Are there any TF fan's who are also LOTR collectors on these forums?

Here are some pics of my collection. I have just about every ToyBiz Half-Moon box release there is, around 70 in total and only know of 1 rare UK one I have never actually seen anywhere that completes 4 UK releases that I have - Pippin in Armor, Haradrim and King of Gondor Aragorn.

Rarest figure I have is probably a MISB Helm's Deep Gimli I plan on grading.

Other noteworthy items are the Peter Jackson Hobbit figure, Gondorian Swordsman, Fellbeast, TTT Dual Packs, a ROTK Triple Pack and 4 of the deluxe horse series all MISB.

Last edited by Jetfire; 14th June 2009 at 01:39 PM.

Nice collection i missed the boat on these but i do have that the epic balrog its huge u can shake hands with the thing

Movie and Gaming - WOW Series 1 - 3 inc Deluxe Collectors, God of War, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Toynami Futurama, Street Fighter IV, Iron Man, Final Fantasy, Star Wars and misc

TOP L-R Large
    1. NECA The Bride
    2. NECA The Terminator 2b. Iron Man Target $15 nice!
    3. Sideshow Jabba
    4. Mezco Hellboy 2 (awesome figure and detail)
    5. The Crow
    6. American Psycho (you ARE trashing my scene!)

Last edited by Jetfire; 14th June 2009 at 01:43 PM.

nice collection looks like what mine did b4 i sold most of them off to fund transformer collecting, i also had a helm's deep gimli but sold him off for a pretty penny.still have some figures left will post you a pic after i move into my new house, welcome to the forum btw

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Very nice Jetfire! I have that sideshow Jabba. Great figure but I just wish I could find his throne and the Salacious Crumb pack cheap.
    Oh and a nice green Twi'lek girl to go along with them would be nice if they ever made one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Very nice Jetfire! I have that sideshow Jabba. Great figure but I just wish I could find his throne and the Salacious Crumb pack cheap.
    Oh and a nice green Twi'lek girl to go along with them would be nice if they ever made one.
    Hi DD,
    Yes the throne is soldout from Sideshow and if you can find one, then it costs a packet to send. I found one boxed on ebay from the UK, and was quoted $350 for postage

The Salacious Crumb pack is on ebay for around $80, but really I think I would want the throne to go with those guys. I'm thinking of a getting a Bib Fortuna though to stand beside him in scale.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah I'd definitely only get the Crumb pack if I had the throne first.

Have you seen the Gentle Giant statue? Comes with the throne and green girly figure. I've never actually checked the size on this baby though.

EDIT: Ok just checked the size and it's 21 inches long so I'd say he's the same size as the Sideshow one.

Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 15th June 2009 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Yeah I'd definitely only get the Crumb pack if I had the throne first.

Have you seen the Gentle Giant statue? Comes with the throne and green girly figure. I've never actually checked the size on this baby though.

EDIT: Ok just checked the size and it's 21 inches long so I'd say he's the same size as the Sideshow one.

Hey thanks for the heads up, I have'nt seen that before..

Looks like Jabbas lost a few pounds there over the Sideshow version.

The Sideshow throne is 29" and Jabba is 20" Long, so would fit with half an inch to spare with the GG throne

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I have a feeling the GG one is a complete statue i.e. Jabba can't be taken off it.

Oh well, maybe I'll just airbrush a piece of limestone :P