Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soundwave Hoodie (WIP sorta)

Very Creative! I like it!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Iz nice

wear it to the meet up

Truly awesome idea dude....

However, the buttons are too low in relation to the size and position of the tape deck window. The buttons also draw attention to your crotch IMO...
    Also, the buttons are drawn upside down and bigger play button should be on the top with the two smaller record and stop buttons should be on the bottom....
    Attachment 850

but meh, tremendous effort to get thus far. Your missus sounds really wonderful....

One additional comment would be to sew on coloured parts for the forearm section just like the G1 version but then that 'may' look a bit childish...i dont know.
    I'm not sure if you are trying to achieve accuracy or just an interpretation that looks cool?

perhaps you can make a mark 2 version and then sell off the one you dont like? (to me) hehehe

Make another one with a black hoodie - Soundblaster!

Make another one with a black hoodie - Soundblaster!
    We've been talking about that and shattered glass one, but whites not really my colour.

However, the buttons are too low in relation to the size and position of the tape deck window. The buttons also draw attention to your crotch IMO...
    Also, the buttons are drawn upside down and bigger play button should be on the top with the two smaller record and stop buttons should be on the bottom....
    Attachment 850

but meh, tremendous effort to get thus far. Your missus sounds really wonderful....

One additional comment would be to sew on coloured parts for the forearm section just like the G1 version but then that 'may' look a bit childish...i dont know.
    I'm not sure if you are trying to achieve accuracy or just an interpretation that looks cool?

perhaps you can make a mark 2 version and then sell off the one you dont like? (to me) hehehe
    yeah I've been a bit worried on the placment of the bottons too..it is kinda accurate if you go off the cartoon.
    As for realisim vs cool...im leaning towards cool but that being said we did make a felt laserbeak to sit on the shoulder, I'll post more pics today when I have the camrea on me.

oh and roller I'll definatly were it to the meet so people can see who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by zahhak
    we did make a felt laserbeak to sit on the shoulder,
    All you need now is an eyepatch and peg leg, Y'AAAARRRRR!