Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mobile Phone questions thread

Optus is matching Vodafone's price which means I can stick with Optus and still get the iPhone for $70 a month with generous call and data credit and unlimited standard text...

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/25941/1231/1/0/

If I go with this no need to change operators which is nice. Hmm, might have a Non-toy acquistion to post by the end of the weekend!!

Oooh. That offers a bit tempting to me even. Because the iPhone Messages app looks and feels like a chat app, it's easy to barrel through SMSs.

I ended up going with Optus and the iPhone 3GS 16 GB. It's not where I thought I was going when I started this thread at all, but it's a good deal that I'm happy with. Now I wait for the battery to charge up so I can play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I ended up going with Optus and the iPhone 3GS 16 GB. It's not where I thought I was going when I started this thread at all, but it's a good deal that I'm happy with. Now I wait for the battery to charge up so I can play with it.
    funny thing is my dad was exactly the same. i took him out to find a new phone, he went round, found all the ones he liked, and couldnt believe in the end that he bought an iphone. enjoy it